Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,926 Global Posts
    PIN
    7ADFBC83

Well.....got my Gs3 today. Freaking love it!!!
    Ended up with a case-mate. Kinda like a mini OB Commuter case. I can tell I'll be customizing this bad boy for quite some time!!!!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    6,441 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by berryjunkie View Post
    Well.....got my Gs3 today. Freaking love it!!!
    Ended up with a case-mate. Kinda like a mini OB Commuter case. I can tell I'll be customizing this bad boy for quite some time!!!!
    Glad that you are enjoying it. Which Casemate case are you using? I absolutely swear by my Defender. The deeply recessed camera lense cutout saved me from scratching the lense.
    jivegirl14 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,926 Global Posts
    PIN
    7ADFBC83

Quote Originally Posted by jcp007 View Post
    Glad that you are enjoying it. Which Casemate case are you using? I absolutely swear by my Defender. The deeply recessed camera lense cutout saved me from scratching the lense.
    I got the Pop Case w/a stand. I got it mainly because it gives pretty good protection and my rig still fits into a night stand charging dock.
    Seriously, I'm going to check out the OB and see if it'll fit the dock.
    The Gs3 needs a case to make it easier to hold!

Off Topic: where is the "multi-tasking" thread ???? So many things I'm discovering!!!! Switching programs/tasks is something I took for granted on the BB
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    613 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  

I got the Pop Case w/a stand. I got it mainly because it gives pretty good protection and my rig still fits into a night stand charging dock.
    Seriously, I'm going to check out the OB and see if it'll fit the dock.
    The Gs3 needs a case to make it easier to hold!

Off Topic: where is the "multi-tasking" thread ???? So many things I'm discovering!!!! Switching programs/tasks is something I took for granted on the BB
    The post about multi-tasking on the S3 is here in the S3 tips and tricks:
    Samsung Galaxy S3 Tips and Tricks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,926 Global Posts
    PIN
    7ADFBC83

Quote Originally Posted by JiveGirl14 View Post
    The post about multi-tasking on the S3 is here in the S3 tips and tricks:
    Samsung Galaxy S3 Tips and Tricks
    Hey....thanks. I'll be sifting through a lot of threads.
    His phone is awesome. I just need to get used to a different way of doing things.

Global Posts
    5,817 Global Posts
    PIN
    7901FC6B

Hey....thanks. I'll be sifting through a lot of threads.
    His phone is awesome. I just need to get used to a different way of doing things.
    It's been tough on me learning how to switch tasks the TouchWiz way and not the Sense way. I do miss switching tasks within the notification shade, but the long press on the home button is becoming second nature now.
    Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,926 Global Posts
    PIN
    7ADFBC83

I like the long press home botton as well. I'm slowly getting things dialed in. Sitting in my truck replying to this using "neg colors" I still hate the email program tho. I'm trying Aquemail at the moment.

Global Posts
    5,817 Global Posts
    PIN
    7901FC6B

I use Mail Droid.
    Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,926 Global Posts
    PIN
    7ADFBC83

Quote Originally Posted by pantlesspenguin View Post
    I use Mail Droid.
    Hey Ann......does MailDroid have unified inboxes?????
    Unified inbox and unread email count are like....the most elusive thing......

Global Posts
    5,817 Global Posts
    PIN
    7901FC6B

Hey Ann......does MailDroid have unified inboxes?????
    Unified inbox and unread email count are like....the most elusive thing......
    Yessir!

CrackBerry Newbie

Default Urban case

I have Samsung GS3 Armor case. The white one. I usually buy about five or six cases for my phones when I buy a new phone and I get a new phone about every six months. This is by far the best case out of all of them I have ever purchased! It is well constructed in every way. The buttons are easy enough to depress but not too easy to where the keys push in your pocket. The phone is tightly fit into the case and is not going to pop out on a fall. It takes some effort to remove your phone but not rocket science.
    Last edited by Tips_on_Tricks; 05-29-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    PIN
    Light Saber

I prefer to carry my SGSIII with a belt clip holster, in the vertical position. I use a TPU Androidified skin from Android Central, and a Case Logic belt clip holster. The skin has a nice "gripper" feel to it.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    944 Global Posts
    A cigar is man's opportunity to reflect on the past, and dream about the future.
    Spotmark
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12