Yes, I did a search and didn't see a specific answer.

I bought a T-Mobile car charger for my 8520 and 9300. It is a mini-USB. Question is, can I use the same charger for my new Vibrant (also mini-USB)?

I'd like to have the charging option available to me in the van if possible.
    01-18-11 07:41 AM
    yep you can. I have 4-5 BB chargers i bought for $3.50 each and have a few at home and 1 at work. I and the GF use them for our android phones just fine. Same with car charger, its a general 2 port USB adapter so we can charge/operate 2 things at once
    MamaBee likes this.
    01-18-11 08:02 AM
    Yea..I use my Torch car charger for my HTC. I've read a few things about how you should use the "designated" charger for overnight charging..because it's designed specifically for it..but I don't know how much truth there is to it.
    MamaBee likes this.
    01-18-11 08:09 AM
    the only difference is the charge rate, some might be faster or slower than the stock charger. But its never been an issue and wont fry the phone.
    01-18-11 08:11 AM
    Thank you, guys. I appreciate it. I should only have to use it while using the GPS or for extended trips. I guess I could always use the USB port off my FM transmitter as well.
    01-18-11 11:58 AM
    Ive been using a car charger for an lg phone for almost a year on all my bbs and now on my pro without any problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    MamaBee likes this.
    01-18-11 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD