Up until yesterday you could access the other forums from the black bar at the top. Referring to from the web page.Today you can't. There is a link called Other forums which doesn't go to other forums. Is this a bug or a permanent change? It's now only Blackberry links showing...

Edit: OK, I got the answer to this, here it is.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/site-an...kberry-735895/
    Last edited by JiveGirl14; 07-19-12 at 09:31 AM.
    07-19-12 08:40 AM
    Does See All Forums link work?
    07-19-12 11:25 AM
    Not when l clicked on it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    07-19-12 12:07 PM
    I'm pretty excited about the change, if I'm reading it right. I always thought having forums for separate platforms on CRACKBERRY was odd, being that none of the other Mobile Nations forums had other platforms forums, and how nice it would be if we could keep the same profile among all MN sites. It would definitely cut down on the clutter and confusion of what belongs where.
    jivegirl14 likes this.
    07-19-12 12:11 PM
    I'm pretty excited about the change, if I'm reading it right. I always thought having forums for separate platforms on CRACKBERRY was odd, being that none of the other Mobile Nations forums had other platforms forums, and how nice it would be if we could keep the same profile among all MN sites. It would definitely cut down on the clutter and confusion of what belongs where.
    I actually had a mod on AC change my profile name.
    My u/n over there is: Drayk.....(1st name initial, 1st 4 letters of my last name)
    I wish I would have picked a more universal name to begin with.
    07-19-12 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD