The gal at Vzn says no, but I want to make sure. All my 220 pix are in one big folder even though I dragged the pix from different folders. Driving my nuts. Thanks.
    05-03-10 10:18 PM
    If you use a file viewer like Astro, You can navigate to your folders on your SD card and view your pics by filename. This works for anything else like video files and music files.
    05-04-10 01:34 AM
    If you use a file viewer like Astro, You can navigate to your folders on your SD card and view your pics by filename. This works for anything else like video files and music files.
    Astro is the shiznit. Yup, for everything
    05-04-10 01:47 AM
    Using Astro can I create files in Photos on my phone, or do I have to do it using my PC on the card? Do the folders I create show up as folders in Photos like they do on a BB? Thanks
    05-04-10 09:33 AM
    Not sure what you are asking, but you can use Astro to create folders wherever you want on your sd card. You can move, rename, delete files/folders just like using the Mass Storage Mode to make changes to your sd card.
    05-04-10 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD