Can I "flash" all my content from one phone to another?
I have two identical android devices (Moto Adminral) running Gingerbread. I want to switch from phone A to phone B. Is there an easy way to make an image of everything on phone A and then flash it onto Phone B?
- 12-14-12, 10:53 AM #2
The only thing I know of, for unrooted devices, is MyBackup Pro. It will let you put your call log, SMS/MMS messages and so forth, as well as apps and other data on any other Android device. It won't save game data or app data, though.
If MyBackup Pro is on other systems - iPhone, WP etc - it might allow the user to put all that info and data on alternate systems, depending on the save format.
- 12-14-12, 12:51 PM #3
If you're rooted you can backup everything(I mean everything) with Clockworkmod. The thing is I'm not sure if you'll have problems with the md5 sums between the different phones. For sms I used SMS Backup and Restore and for call logs I used Call Logs Backup and Restore.
All of your contacts will automatically restore and so will your apps if you have the automatic restore set up. You'll just have to sign back into all of your apps and set em up.
- By jsnyde45 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-10, 03:29 PM
- By pfcjs in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-09, 09:52 PM
- By pfcjs in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-29-09, 09:52 PM
- By CFD323 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 12Last Post: 10-24-09, 10:55 PM
- By jbsandiego in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-08, 01:59 PM