Has anyone found a way to accept calendar invites that were sent by Blackberry users?
    I was able to quickly add invites to my calendar when I had my Blackberry.
    When friends and family members send me invites to my Android phone, I have to open the email with the invitation from my PC, then click accept.
    Another option is to open the email using the browser in desktop mode on my phone, which is slow to load.
    There has got go be a better way.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    07-10-11 04:36 AM
    Quick Agenda in the market is able to import ics files sent from my BlackBerry friends. Doesn't send them a reply that I accepted, but at least I can quickly add the event from the email attachment without having to use my browser.
    Really hope Google addresses this issue.
    07-15-11 04:57 AM
    I sent meeting invites to my wife all the time. She said that they appeared on her calendar even if she selected anything in the email and she would be able to accept or decline from the calendar app. This is what she told me.
    07-15-11 09:47 AM
    I can send invites to other Blackberry users with no problem, and they are able to add them to their calender as well.
    My issue is that I can't easily add and send an accept notification unless I use the browser in Desktop mode.

07-16-11 11:02 AM
    I can send invites to other Blackberry users with no problem, and they are able to add them to their calender as well.
    My issue is that I can't easily add and send an accept notification unless I use the browser in Desktop mode.

Well like I said, she said they appeared on her calendar even before she accepted or rejected. Not sure about having to go into the browser to accept. She usually got an email and she'd be good to go. Again, this is what she told me and my wife is a very simplistic person when it comes to these things and she wouldn't know anything about switching the browser to desktop mode or whatever. Not sure what to tell you.
    07-18-11 12:17 PM
    Well like I said, she said they appeared on her calendar even before she accepted or rejected. Not sure about having to go into the browser to accept. She usually got an email and she'd be good to go. Again, this is what she told me and my wife is a very simplistic person when it comes to these things and she wouldn't know anything about switching the browser to desktop mode or whatever. Not sure what to tell you.
    What type/brand phones do you all have?

07-19-11 12:35 AM
    Has there been any updates on this for anyone else. I'm having a similar issue receiving calendar invites from my wife's Blackberry. And I yet to figure out how to send an invite.
    08-19-11 10:43 PM
    I often have trouble with invites from Blackberry users. They work fine from everyone else.
    08-27-11 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD