Buying used galaxy s3
Quick question. I'm on the bell network and I'm thinking about buying an s3 to use. Do I need to buy a specific model or can I use any on the bell network as long as its unlocked?
- 02-12-2013, 09:16 AM #2
If im not mistaken, when unlocked they should all work on the bell network. The only thing is the T999 version (ex:the videotron S3) does not support LTE so I would stick to the SGH-I747 version if you want/need LTE. The I747 version will not work on Videotron because of the 1700 band though.
- By timbales1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2009, 01:53 PM
- By BTsee in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:28 PM
- By drquenneville in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2008, 09:04 PM
- By jaykav99 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:23 AM
- By wxjeremy in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2008, 08:09 PM