These are two of my most handy apps.
    I know some or all android phones have an LED notification so is there and app that allows me to change the colour for sms, emails, facebook, etc as well as the number of times to vibrate and for how long?

Also I'm coming from a blackberry and brickbreaker is bada** so I would like to continue playing it on my new android, is this possible?

Other then those two things I have found almost all the other apps I will most likely use and I can't wait to upgrade!
    BTW, the device I'm looking at is the HTC Legend from Virgin Mobile Canada

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 10:33 AM
    I'm sure you can find one of the many variations of brick/break out on the Android market that will satisfy you. As for Brick Breaker from BlackBerry on Android, that would be a no. Yes, there are apps to change LED notification colors, but since I don't use one, I can't suggest one for you. Check AppBrain for that.
    07-22-10 02:39 PM
    My setup is green for emails, using Handcent SMS which allows different LED colors, Facebook already has the option for LED notifications, etc., and you can try an app called Missed Call. Ive used it but never got it to work.
    07-22-10 07:52 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion guys
    I'll be picking up my new phone tomorrow afternoon and I'm PUMPED!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 09:38 PM
    brickbreaker ruined my marriage
    07-27-10 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD