can anyone send me a update key please ... as handmark has yet to send me the one requested from there site by sms. thanks
    01-29-10 11:41 AM
    downloaded it and the free upgrade key and WOW so much better than Twitdroid. Love it!
    01-29-10 02:40 PM
    I tried to get the update key yesterday also but I never got sent
    01-29-10 05:11 PM
    I would try requesting it again.
    01-29-10 05:23 PM
    Aw I guess I'm too late for the free upgrade key.
    01-29-10 06:43 PM
    If you like and use the app, this is good news.
    Thank you for using TweetCaster and taking the time to write us here at Handmark Inc.

You have sent us valuable feedback. We will keep it in mind as we decide what new features to add to TweetCaster in future releases. Almost everything Handmark does is a direct result of suggestions and comments from users like yourself.

Here are some of the features that you can look forward to in our next release slated to happen in the next few weeks:
    1. Option to edit and comment before Retweeting. We are calling it Old School RT. And you will be able to change your settings to choose the way you Retweet.
    2. Picture Preview within the application
    3. Reply All
    4. Ability to see either Twitter Name or their profile name
    5. Auto-Capitalization and Auto-Punctuation
    6. Better integration with the Search Button on the newer Android devices
    7. Fix some of the bugs that have been reported

We will send you a note as soon as the update hits the Android market.

Please feel free to keep the ideas/feedback coming. Thank you for writing! We read every email as we value your feedback.

Ashwin
    Product Management
    Handmark�
    02-02-10 11:13 AM
    It makes me happy to see that we'll get the ability to view Twitter Names instead of Personal Names.
    02-02-10 12:25 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD