Right now, I am a Boost Mobile customer (since June) and I currently have the BlackBerry Curve 8330, which became available at the beginning of the year. Shortly after I went with Boost and got the BB Curve, they introduced the their 1st Android phone (Motorola i1), which is what I really wanted. Now I'm debating whether or not I'm just gonna stick with the BB phone that I already have for a while or upgrade to a nicer Android some where down the road. If I do choose the latter, I'm wondering if I should stick with Boost and get the i1 or go with Virgin Mobile (who I used to have back in the day) and get the new Samsung Intercept or even go with Cricket, who also as an Android phone, the Sanyo ZIO.

Which one is the best?
    10-14-10 01:04 PM
    Hello? Anybody?!
    11-16-10 11:51 AM
    Right now, I am a Boost Mobile customer (since June) and I currently have the BlackBerry Curve 8330, which became available at the beginning of the year. Shortly after I went with Boost and got the BB Curve, they introduced the their 1st Android phone (Motorola i1), which is what I really wanted. Now I'm debating whether or not I'm just gonna stick with the BB phone that I already have for a while or upgrade to a nicer Android some where down the road. If I do choose the latter, I'm wondering if I should stick with Boost and get the i1 or go with Virgin Mobile (who I used to have back in the day) and get the new Samsung Intercept or even go with Cricket, who also as an Android phone, the Sanyo ZIO.

Which one is the best?
    Honestly, I would stick with Boost. If you are going to go to Virgin DO NOT GET THE INTERCEPT! Worst Samsung Mistake EVER! I have seen more returns on this phone than any others.
    11-17-10 10:23 AM
    If you are going to go to Virgin DO NOT GET THE INTERCEPT! Worst Samsung Mistake EVER! I have seen more returns on this phone than any others.
    Really?! What didn't you like about that phone? That's actually the one I was leaning towards. First of all, it's an Android. It has the 2.1 software (that will be getting an upgrade to the latest 2.2 very soon). It's almost half the price of the Motorola i1 (that still has 1.6 software and may not get the latest upgrade).
    11-18-10 12:21 PM
    Samsung has been hit or miss on the Android landscape, apparently.
    11-18-10 12:24 PM
    do you have metro pcs in your area? i got a flyer from them in junk mail and they have a samsung galaxy phone, its even pre-loaded with star wars lol
    11-19-10 01:43 AM
    It's been about a month and a half since the last reply, so I thought I would start it up again to see any fresh opinions on this.
    01-07-11 04:51 PM
    Stay away from the intercept. I had one this summer for a couple weeks it is a terrible device. My brother and his wife have them, they are junk if you ask me. The touch sensitive buttons only work when they want to, very frustrating. It is slow as heck. That phone was one of the reasons I couldn't understand what every one sees in android. I cant stand samsung phones and the intecept is one of the many reasons.
    01-07-11 07:49 PM
    Stay away from the Intercept and Zio.
    01-08-11 10:18 AM
    DON'T GET THE INTERCEPT!!!! My brother has it and hates it. It freezes everytime I use it. Anything but that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 11:44 AM
    With all this negative feedback about the Intercept, it still can't be any worse than the BB Curve 8330, can it?
    01-08-11 04:21 PM
    Stay away from the ZIO. Even after removing all widgets and trying LauncherPro, the screen is SUPERSLOW at doing anything! Even just swyping from screen to screen, you can swype, count to 5 and then it will actually swype the screen. LOL.
    01-09-11 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD