What cases do you guys like for the Droid? The plastic one Verizon gave me rubs on the Screen piece when I slide it out, and the top piece of the case doesn't even stay on! Don't get the generic plastic Droid case from Verizon!
    11-06-09 04:54 PM
    Idk about the cases but was just wondering if they woukd make a case for the phone that didn't allow the slider to open for some people who aren't to fond of the slide out keyboard

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 05:18 PM
    The body glove case sucks so let me know if you find a good one. .
    11-06-09 06:35 PM
    I really like this 16.99 version...You have to pay attention putting it on...the SA snapped one of the tabs putting it on....I passed on the pink and went with the black. It smoothes the edges a bit and makes it look less boxy.

It adds a bit of grip, but not too sticky. It takes away a smidge of the real estate at the top of the physical keyboard, so it wouldn't be good if you come at it with thumbs straight up. It also hide most of the "gold" accents aside from a bit of the speaker on the back.
    11-06-09 06:45 PM
    I bought the snap on gel case and it's pretty good. I like that it is a harder rubber with texture.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 06:46 PM
    I need a slip case like the one for my Storm. I wonder if they made those for DROID?
    11-06-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD