Since hearing about the Optimus V coming to Virgin Mobile I've being spenting a lot of time on the Howardforums site. I was very surprise when I fount out that they have their own forums for prepaid phones like VM. Very active as well. I've yet to venture far beyond those VM threads,but if the prepaid forums hold true for the rest of the site then I would recommend any smartphone user give em` a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 09:15 AM
    Since hearing about the Optimus V coming to Virgin Mobile I've being spenting a lot of time on the Howardforums site. I was very surprise when I fount out that they have their own forums for prepaid phones like VM. Very active as well. I've yet to venture far beyond those VM threads,but if the prepaid forums hold true for the rest of the site then I would recommend any smartphone user give em` a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

The HoFo guys are very knowledgeable but I find that their Droid section to be less active than the carrier sections and the Apple section. For news I like Android Central, and I like the forums over at Phandroid.
    02-06-11 09:30 AM
    Ive been to a lot of forums android Crackberry could be one of the best i ever gone.

Here is my 5 top Android forums
    1. Androidforums.com
    2. Forum XDA Developers
    3. Forum Androidcentral
    4. Android Net
    5. Crackberry
    10-28-12 09:05 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD