Just looked at my downloads and it said BW had an update so I checked it out. All the features are the same the only change is the flip style clock isn't the same. Thats about all.

So if you like the flip style clock don't update if you want the new design then update!!
    12-18-09 11:35 AM
    Just looked at my downloads and it said BW had an update so I checked it out. All the features are the same the only change is the flip style clock isn't the same. Thats about all.

So if you like the flip style clock don't update if you want the new design then update!!
    What does the new design look like? That was fast!
    12-18-09 11:38 AM
    Could you possibly post a screen shot? I like the flip clock and would like to see the updated version before taking the dive.
    12-18-09 11:39 AM
    What does the new design look like? That was fast!
    You can search it on the market and find screen shots of the new design.

I'm debating if I want to upgrade I gotta see if that new style will grow on me.
    12-18-09 11:40 AM
    Could you possibly post a screen shot? I like the flip clock and would like to see the updated version before taking the dive.
    I still have the old style on my phone.
    12-18-09 11:45 AM
    You can search it on the market and find screen shots of the new design.

I'm debating if I want to upgrade I gotta see if that new style will grow on me.
    not bad....I updated...if I display the widget (using bug elite) people will know it's a droid!
    12-18-09 11:46 AM
    it matchs droids look very well. i like it.
    12-18-09 12:31 PM
    Just found it as well!

12-18-09 12:58 PM
    i think i like the flip clock better. will hold off on the update for now...
    12-18-09 01:03 PM
    I have both Weather Widgets and BW on my phone, I think I'll upgrade for the two different clock looks.
    12-18-09 01:05 PM
    I find it a little ridiculous that he was forced to change the look of the clock. I mean, there's a clock on the LG Dare, Blackberry Storm, etc. that looks almost exactly the same.
    12-18-09 01:14 PM
    I do not like the new look, Stickin with the old Version...
    12-18-09 01:29 PM
    I have the flip clock version backed up on my SD card through Astro, so if I update to the new version and decide I don't want to keep it, I can just restore the version that's on my SD card, correct?
    12-18-09 01:39 PM
    I like the look of the new clock. I am very happy with it.
    12-18-09 01:57 PM
    Aside from just the new clock design, it now does a full screen transparent overlay when you click on the weather icon. It also seems that the animations load faster.
    12-18-09 02:04 PM
    I have the flip clock version backed up on my SD card through Astro, so if I update to the new version and decide I don't want to keep it, I can just restore the version that's on my SD card, correct?
    Yes you can. I personally like the new look. Just wish it had more information with this.

Does weather widget donate have more information than Beautiful Widgets?
    12-18-09 02:15 PM
    Yes you can. I personally like the new look. Just wish it had more information with this.

Does weather widget donate have more information than Beautiful Widgets?
    I tried weather widget donate. You can skin the weather icons and change the widget background. It also can do a calendar showing the next 3 days forecast and any events that you may have scheduled. Personally, I couldn't get anything skinned and set up in a way that I thought looked good.

You can just do what I did and buy it, try it out, then refund/uninstall it within 24 hrs.
    12-18-09 02:25 PM
    I find it a little ridiculous that he was forced to change the look of the clock. I mean, there's a clock on the LG Dare, Blackberry Storm, etc. that looks almost exactly the same.
    I see your point, flip clocks have been around way longer than HTC flip clocks..lol.
    12-18-09 03:04 PM
    I tried weather widget donate. You can skin the weather icons and change the widget background. It also can do a calendar showing the next 3 days forecast and any events that you may have scheduled. Personally, I couldn't get anything skinned and set up in a way that I thought looked good.

You can just do what I did and buy it, try it out, then refund/uninstall it within 24 hrs.
    I guess I can do that. Thanks
    12-18-09 03:13 PM
    I see your point, flip clocks have been around way longer than HTC flip clocks..lol.
    I think HTC is arguing that they started the flip clock with weather or something along those lines.
    12-18-09 03:14 PM
    I looked at both; Weather Widgets Donate, and the new Beautiful Widgets, and the new BW gives that "Battlestar Gallactica" look to it. I might give BW a try
    12-18-09 03:19 PM
    I like the new look better but that's just me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 06:29 PM
    Just purchased and loving the app and the new style .. The Htc sense style is not my fav...
    12-18-09 06:55 PM
    Yea like I had posted yesterday, the developer was reworking the whole widget. As for the new look, I like it, the numbers are a bit bolder than I would want them, but hey it matches my droid now
    12-18-09 07:07 PM

I personally don't like the new look. I'm sticking to Weather Widgets
    12-18-09 09:38 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD