I was wondering if there was an easy way to get all my information from my BB Tour to a Droid Incredible (contacts, memopad, etc.).
    09-21-10 09:56 AM
    Contacts come over with Backup Assistant if your running it. The guy who sold me mine actually made sure my BB had it running before doing the swap.

Calendar would have to be synced to say outlook or gmail then pulled down to BB. I would guess the same for memopad or other databases on the BB.
    09-21-10 10:07 AM
    Thanks! Yes i just did the OTA Backup Assistant so I'm hoping all will have to manually type in is the memopad.
    09-21-10 10:19 AM
    also if you dont want to use your main gmail account as your phones main account, make a new account just for the phone before going to the store/activating. It will also sync all your contacts from gmail which can/is annoying if you really never used your gmail contacts and kept it tidy. I had people in my contacts that I had no idea what they were from.. had to do a lot of house cleaning and is why I recommend making a brand new gmail account just for the phone.
    09-21-10 10:23 AM
    Good point. I'm going to import my Outlook contacts to my gmail and then clean it up. Thanks for the heads up!!
    09-21-10 10:54 AM
    When I switched from my Storm, download Google Sync on your blackberry and sync your contacts to Gmial. Activate your Incredible and sync to Google, done!
    09-21-10 10:59 AM
    When I switched from my Storm, I downloaded Google Sync on my blackberry and synced contacts to Gmial. I activated my Incredible and synced to Google, done!
    09-21-10 11:00 AM
    Thanks. How do you like your Incredible? Do you hate not having a BB?
    09-21-10 11:43 AM
    I made the switch and LOVE it. 1st day you will love it, by the 2nd day you will be grumbling a bit (old BB habits die hard), by the 3rd day you will be in love again. You basically just have to untrain all your BB habits.
    09-21-10 12:10 PM
    I had an 8900 until May. I love the Dinc now. It took a few weeks to get used to gmail, I still have trouble with the labels and "archive" (whatever that is), but the phone itself if great. The thing is so much more versatile that a BB, and I'm not even a big app user either.
    09-21-10 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD