While typing on a demo Droid, typing suggestions showed up on the virtual keyboard but not the physical one. Is there a way to turn this feature on (as my fat fingers are actually worse using the slide-out)? I realize that practising will help a great deal, but I'm still going to make mistakes and would like some auto correcting

Thanks.
    11-08-09 07:38 AM
    Anyone?

10chars
    11-08-09 07:37 PM
    I have been wondering this as well. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, anyone found a keyboard for portrait view that mimics the sure type on the Storms. I absolutely love sure type and hate to lose that if I dont have to.
    11-08-09 07:45 PM
    I could have sworn that I found and enabled a feature like this when I still had my Motorola. But I also remember noticing that it didn't do anything, so maybe that feature I enabled was for something else. Good luck guys.
    11-08-09 07:47 PM
    There is a setting under Menu, Settings, Language & Keyboard, Device Keyboard, Autoreplace. However, it doesn't seem to have any effect on the physical keyboard as you have noted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD