ok so i had my BB contacts loaded into google sync. i then set up my Atrix, along with facebook. but now, not only are my regular contacts in there, but so are like 100 people off of FB that i dont talk to but are now in my contacts list. how to i get rid of them? delete one by one? or will they re-sync somehow? all i want are my contacts in my phone book, synced to FB as well. not ALL my FB friends that also have contact info on FB.
    07-09-11 12:17 AM
    When you set up Facebook for Android, it asks you if you want to sync your contacts. You have to un-check that option in order to prevent this. Worse comes to worse, factory reset, take your time with the set up, and sync what you actually need to sync afterwards. We've all dine this at some point. My other half synch all 1600 Facebook contacts when he moved from his 8120 to the myTouch Slide.
    07-09-11 07:51 AM
    i realized i can show ALL contacts in the contacts list or just simply my google contacts (my normal phonebook ones). i simply set it so only they would show. all is well now. still trying to figure some of these things out lol.
    07-09-11 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD