I just downloaded this home screen app after reading positive reviews. It costs approximately $3.65 (Euro 2.99). It's the first Android app I've paid for. I was worried after reading comments on other Android forums that the "cube" format for switching between different home screens would slow the device down, but strangely it seems that everything is faster, if anything. I haven't even looked at any of the themes in the Market for GDE that are free, and already I'm liking it alot. There's something about organizing my apps and widgets on the 5 faces of the cube that makes it all feel a bit more functional and intuitive. Also there are 3 virtual keys at the bottom that are customizable, and appear at the bottom of all your home screens. Anyone else using this?
    11-29-09 12:08 AM
    I tried it, but it was laggier for me compared to PandaHome.
    11-29-09 12:15 AM
    I just downloaded this home screen app after reading positive reviews. It costs approximately $3.65 (Euro 2.99). It's the first Android app I've paid for. I was worried after reading comments on other Android forums that the "cube" format for switching between different home screens would slow the device down, but strangely it seems that everything is faster, if anything. I haven't even looked at any of the themes in the Market for GDE that are free, and already I'm liking it alot. There's something about organizing my apps and widgets on the 5 faces of the cube that makes it all feel a bit more functional and intuitive. Also there are 3 virtual keys at the bottom that are customizable, and appear at the bottom of all your home screens. Anyone else using this?

I got a free one from the Droid's market (for apps) when I searched for "Intuitt Home"...changed up the Home Screen to a really nice virtual home screen and bottom keys...was still able to add the widgets & apps on the home screen or the other additional pages...check this link out if you haven't done so already:

� Blog Archive � Intuitit�s Home++ Gets Review
    11-29-09 03:57 PM
    I tried Panda home and it was slow and the icons and backgrounds looked horrible.

This Home++ app doesn't slow down my droid at all and isn't as intrusive as the other home apps I tried.
    11-29-09 06:10 PM
    I tried Panda home and it was slow and the icons and backgrounds looked horrible.

This Home++ app doesn't slow down my droid at all and isn't as intrusive as the other home apps I tried.
    I agree, I have tried all the other home apps out htere and deleted them all, bad interfaces and sluggish. This Intuitit one is awesome so far. Really like it Thanks Mareesha
    11-29-09 07:27 PM
    It does not display the notification bar on top? Did i miss something?
    11-29-09 07:34 PM
    Hold the ! at the bottom right a couple seconds. You can set that as an option.
    11-29-09 08:51 PM
    Ive tried them all. The ugliest is panda home. My favorite is GDE. Smooth and transitions clean. It has not one time forced close. I have been running it for a week now.
    11-29-09 10:58 PM
    I got a free one from the Droid's market (for apps) when I searched for "Intuitt Home"...changed up the Home Screen to a really nice virtual home screen and bottom keys...was still able to add the widgets & apps on the home screen or the other additional pages...check this link out if you haven't done so already:

� Blog Archive � Intuitit�s Home++ Gets Review
    Thanks for sharing!
    11-29-09 11:11 PM
    Just tried the Home++, so far its great! Its smooth and easy to navigate its features.
    11-29-09 11:48 PM
    I am getting an occasional FC with Home++, but usually when I open the phone after not doing so after awhile.
    11-30-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD