Anyone having email problems the last few days? i have 2 yahoo accounts and a gmail account set up with my EVO. Only 1 yahoo account hasn't been updated and getting the emails sent. I've deleted the account and added it again but its still not working.
    11-27-10 09:11 AM
    My gmail has been acting up for the last week or so on my Incredible. I've deleted and readded multiple times but it doesn't get all my mail, only a couple here and there. I use my phone for my work and I'm looking forward to the return to Blackberry
    11-27-10 09:47 AM
    don't get all freaked out try this go to settings applications then the gmail then clear data
    11-27-10 10:06 AM
    Yeah. Any email server's going to have some problems. I wasn't a fan of BIS outages, or email truncation. Glad to be away from that. Also, its good knowing its Gmail and nothing else
    11-27-10 10:09 AM
    Anyone having email problems the last few days? i have 2 yahoo accounts and a gmail account set up with my EVO. Only 1 yahoo account hasn't been updated and getting the emails sent. I've deleted the account and added it again but its still not working.
    I added the maildroid app and put my yahoo accounts on it...runs smooth as silk now.
    11-27-10 11:30 AM
    Ya it hasn't loaded any new emails since Tuesday. And its even more odd because the other yahoo mail is working fine but yet this one isn't getting any emails. grrr lol
    11-27-10 03:20 PM
    My email has been coming in great. Haven't had any issues since becoming an Android user over a year ago.
    11-27-10 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD