I've been trying hard to ignore it but I'm noticing some lag from my droid when on the homescreen, brosing my apps, playing break the bricks and playing abduction. Anyone else having an issue like this. Could a hard reset or factory reset fix this?
    11-30-09 01:36 PM
    There has always been lag on the home screen and app screen. Not sure why. Cuz if you try out the Eris which is HTC + Android, zero lag with the home screen. It almost made me want to get the Eris over the droid.

You shouldn't have much lag while running programs though.
    11-30-09 02:28 PM
    Its just on certain apps that I'm getting lag such as the game abduction, anyone else notice this?
    11-30-09 05:13 PM
    If you are getting lag on certain apps, specifically ones not written by google, they could be improperly coded for Android 2.0, hence the lag. Just a guess though.
    11-30-09 06:15 PM
    Every once in a while I'll get a little lag but it usually goes away on its own.
    11-30-09 06:24 PM
    Yea, I've found Homescreen lag and application tray lag to be pretty common amongst all the droids I've used. Other than that, though, I really do not experience lag anywhere else.
    11-30-09 07:41 PM
    I think Panda home slows me down. But I like its functionality so I just deal with it.
    11-30-09 09:55 PM
    I do notice some slight lag on my homescreen.
    I was playing around and erased all my widgets and it was as fast as the day I got it.
    Just something to think about I guess.

Speaking of widgets, is anyone having any problems lately with weather widgets donate? Mine has been acting goofy all day.
    12-01-09 06:58 PM
    Also how many SMS messages do you have? As I got to 800 SMS total I noticed a little lag. Never had it when I first got the phone but as I started getting more and more SMS messages I noticed it.
    12-01-09 07:38 PM
    I normally get lag when apps needs updates. Check the market and see if any apps needs updating.
    12-01-09 07:46 PM
    I haven't noticed lag.....this phone is wicked fast. I will let you know if I do.
    12-01-09 08:26 PM
    If you are getting lag on certain apps, specifically ones not written by google, they could be improperly coded for Android 2.0, hence the lag. Just a guess though.
    Most apps are coded for cupcake and donut, though plenty run smooth on 2.0. There will be some compatibility issues with the new OS for some, until app developers catch up...I would bank on that....from what I have seen, their are allot of app updates daily.
    12-01-09 08:29 PM
    Lag. You're kidding me. Droid is so fast its unbelievable. I come from a storm so that may be why it seems that way to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD