Been lovin CM 5.0.6.2 so far but wanna try another ROM. Any other ROMs with this feature? List em here ppl!
    04-25-10 03:52 PM
    I may try the desire sense ui on the nexus I've as my first rom. Haven't tried rooting yet but doesn't seem to bad
    04-26-10 06:30 AM
    Rom manager gives you the ability to get Apps2SD
    04-26-10 08:43 AM
    Rom manager gives you the ability to get Apps2SD
    But don't you have to have a CM rom installed first?
    04-27-10 03:22 AM
    A bit off-topic and don't mean to hijack his thread, OK just a little, LOL, but does anyone know what the Superuser 2.02 under Extras in rom manager is about?
    04-27-10 03:29 AM
    A bit off-topic and don't mean to hijack his thread, OK just a little, LOL, but does anyone know what the Superuser 2.02 under Extras in rom manager is about?
    All I know is that they updated SU. I'm not sure what the changes are, but I did D/L and install it with no problems. Programs re-asked for SU permission, but other than that, it's imperceptible.
    04-27-10 11:05 AM
    All I know is that they updated SU. I'm not sure what the changes are, but I did D/L and install it with no problems. Programs re-asked for SU permission, but other than that, it's imperceptible.
    Thanks for that, I was a little nervous about the "experimental" disclaimer in the description. :hijack mode off:
    04-27-10 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD