So angry birds season got an update. Can't tell the difference. Its still quick, anyway let's get to updating!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 04:41 PM
    Already downloaded yesterday. You could've just posted it in your other thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/ne...-birds-559149/
    12-04-10 04:45 PM
    Played it at the store today on the Galaxy Tab... Sa-Weeeeeet!!!!!!
    12-04-10 06:28 PM
    Played it at the store today on the Galaxy Tab... Sa-Weeeeeet!!!!!!
    No way! Cool. Im headed to the vzw store just to play with the galaxytab!

12-04-10 06:45 PM
    And the point of this thread is what? You created a thread just a couple days ago on the Angry birds seasons being out.
    12-04-10 07:40 PM
    And the point of this thread is what? You created a thread just a couple days ago on the Angry birds seasons being out.
    Apparently, he needs to let us know when updates are available:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/ne...update-559537/
    12-04-10 09:04 PM
    this is an update to that version. the update was actually yesterday though
    12-04-10 09:04 PM
    And the point of announcing an update would be what exactly? We all get update notifications on our phones. Whatever, I am tired of the Android forum here. Mods don't do their jobs and when people question others and police the forum other members bash them. To me, this doesn't deserve its own thread. It could easily be a part of his original Angry birds seasons thread.
    12-04-10 09:14 PM
    And the point of announcing an update would be what exactly? We all get update notifications on our phones. Whatever, I am tired of the Android forum here. Mods don't do their jobs and when people question others and police the forum other members bash them. To me, this doesn't deserve its own thread. It could easily be a part of his original Angry birds seasons thread.
    So let's ban car forums, after all we all got cars. Let's ban smartphone forums, its not like almost everyone doesn't have one. Well all apologies.

12-05-10 12:12 AM
    Whoolio you should start a RSS feed or something dedicated to Android updates.
    12-05-10 11:23 AM
    Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but since the latest update I am now getting video commercials between rounds, and when launching the game. The adds at the top were one thing, but video is a bit much. Think I would have skipped the update if I knew this was the addition.
    12-06-10 08:45 AM
    this game is addicting.
    12-06-10 06:46 PM
    this game is like crack. and i hhhhhhhate video games.

i didnt choose to auto update this game since day one bc i knew there was going to be some ads in there at one point.

something this good doesnt come fo free.
    12-06-10 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD