Hello there!

I have a few questions about Androids.

I read about HTC Pyramid, ThunderBolt etc. Which one do you recommend I should keep my eyes on?

Well, there are two things you got to know:
    1. I am planning to buy in Q4
    2. I live in Malaysia so normally it would take a few months later from the release date in US

*p/s for the record, I will be keeping my BB as my secondary phone...
    03-29-11 09:45 PM
    i recommend whatever you heart desires.

i got the Atrix and love it. some of the reasons i got the atrix:

• dual core processor
    • fingerprint reader
    • got it for $130
    • my nexus one was dated and needed a new device asap
    • the docks (multimedia especially)

i'd suggest making a list of what you want/need from your next device and then go from there.
    03-30-11 12:50 AM
    Has there been any rumored release date for the Motorola Bionic?
    03-30-11 09:19 AM
    And also....will there be a refresh of the Atrix? I think this may just be a keeper, email syncing problems and all.....
    03-30-11 12:48 PM
    I'm waiting on the Incredible 2 and hope it has better battery life. This is the reason I'm staying away from the TBolt. Only thing is the Incredible won't have 4G. Even though 4G isn't a big deal but it'll have to be good in order for me to pass up a device at the same price that has 4G capabilities. But anyhow, right now, I'll only buy an HTC Android device. Not really a fan of the other manufacturers devices. But like Duvi said, get whichever one you like. Everyone will have their own preference in regards to which manufacturers makes the best ones, who has the best hardware and who has the best UI. Do you.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 03-30-11 at 01:05 PM.
    03-30-11 01:02 PM
    Verizon’s spring portfolio leaked: DROID Charge, Incredible 2, Galaxy S 2 in tow | BGR
    valorian likes this.
    03-30-11 01:03 PM
    And also....will there be a refresh of the Atrix? I think this may just be a keeper, email syncing problems and all.....
    I've enjoyed reading your posts on the switch. Thanks. Are you over at AC now too?
    03-30-11 01:20 PM
    I am completely blown away! Who can I argue with now? First the Fat Boys beak up, now this?

Sent screaming from my ThunderBolt at 4G speeds.
    03-30-11 01:28 PM
    I am completely blown away! Who can I argue with now? First the Fat Boys beak up, now this?

I know right LOL. Good to see someone else finally seeing the light
    03-30-11 01:30 PM

We can still argue. Blackberry is still my first love. The Atrix is a hot affair with Robert Pattinson.
    03-30-11 02:51 PM
    I've enjoyed reading your posts on the switch. Thanks. Are you over at AC now too?
    Thanks! It's not really a switch, though....it's an addition.

See, I bought a 3GS that I returned because it wasn't a good fit (battery, mainly, along with lack of multitasking) but I kept the line. This week one of my employees showed up with an Atrix and I just about died. I HAD get it. So, that same day, I grabbed my contractor geek friend who I play phones with all the time (he has an iP4) and we RAN from across the river to Chinatown. Got it that same afternoon. So now I'm a dual opportunity user.....Atrix and whichever BB I happen to grab in the morning.

I will still get the upcoming BB devices. I'm still a BB girl.

Now for the bad part....the issues I'd seen that turned me off to Android are very evident right now in my inability to sync, for whatever reason, my hotmail to get it push. I can't for some reason. Rick, AVT and Penguin were helping me yesterday and they were incredibly helpful. So.....I've given up. My mail comes instantly to my BB but there is a five minute delay to my Atrix. Some people may not care about five minutes, but I do volunteer work that requires INSTANT communication, and sometimes that communication includes itineraries and reporting instructions. For me, five minutes is important.

So....I'll keep my BBerries because I love them, and I'll keep my Atrix because I'm in a strong infatuation with it!

Oh, no....I'm not at AC. Yet. We'll see.
    03-30-11 03:00 PM
    I expect a refresh of the Atrix out or known within 8-10 months.
    03-30-11 03:21 PM
    We can still argue. Blackberry is still my first love. The Atrix is a hot affair with Robert Pattinson.
    Whew! Thanks.

03-30-11 03:27 PM
    I expect a refresh of the Atrix out or known within 8-10 months.
    That will be way cool.
    03-30-11 03:33 PM
    Oh, no....I'm not at AC. Yet. We'll see.
    It's not as lively over there. Maybe you could spice it up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 05:57 PM

Bwaahahahaha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 06:00 PM
    Leaked VZ release roadmap......

Verizon’s Spring Roadmap Leaked, April Full of Androids with Samsung Droid Charge, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, and HTC Droid Incredible 2 [EXCLUSIVE]
    03-31-11 08:10 AM
    The Atrix is sweet, ummmm yes it is worth keeping
    03-31-11 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD