Anybody here know if there's a way to get the androidcentral forums app on blackberry?

I figure it's kind of a long shot, but I browse there a little and it'd be convenient if I had an app for it.

I know there"s the tapatalk forums app but I'd prefer something free.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-08-12 02:16 PM
    Why not just use the mobile site? It's usually a lot faster that way. If anything you could look into converting apk files into cod(or whatever BB uses), but that probably a long shot in the dark.
    06-08-12 03:25 PM
    Just use the Tapatalk app. That's what their forums app is built from. Unless I'm mistaken, there's a free version of the app.

Penned via Tapatalk.
    06-08-12 04:58 PM
    The only version of tapatalk I can find in the appstore is 2.99. It doesn't appear to have a trial either.

The mobile site's pretty good. But when i click on links it starts me off at the end not at the beginning. And to go up a section I have to scroll to the all the way to the bottom and click up instead of just clicking the back button. And it doesn't save my participated topics the way it does on this app.

It's not too big a deal, I was just wondering.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-08-12 10:39 PM
    The app uses the Tapatalk engine, nut is probably not available in the Tapatalk app.
    If you have a Playbook then you should be able to convert it, seems like it would be compatible.
    06-18-12 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD