I know the press release said first half of 2010, but that could be any time before July!

I'll be eligible for an upgrade 3/21 and I was hoping to try out the Moto or HTC Android phone. it's between Android or an iPhone, and since I've already used an iPhone, I'd like to test the Droids out.

Does anyone even know which phones are coming to AT&T? Are they completely new phones or just previous ones for use with AT&T?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 12:51 PM
    Att's first android will probably be the moto backflip in march.

02-11-10 01:35 PM
    Ah, was hoping it'd be the HTC. I'd rather have that one.

02-11-10 02:05 PM
    Just checked out the moto backflip. Wow that looks stupid. I don't think I'd want to have an outward facing keyboard.

02-11-10 09:50 PM
    So do we know which HTC Android phone is coming? The last I heard was the HTC Lancaster but I thought it was cancelled. Are we getting something comparable to the Nexus 1? Bravo maybe? Sorry if this question has already been answered.
    02-12-10 11:35 AM
    Bring on the Nexus One. ATT needs to get that phone. The moto backflip is a waste of a phone. They should have at least brought the Motorola Droid over and gave it a chance to work on a network that has some speed...
    02-12-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD