My friend did an update on her Android Samsung. Since then under Contacs-Favorites, it used to show her favorites in a list view. Now it's changed to a grid view and I can't figure out how to change it back!

Any help is appreciated!
    06-05-15 05:42 PM
    My friend did an update on her Android Samsung. Since then under Contacs-Favorites, it used to show her favorites in a list view. Now it's changed to a grid view and I can't figure out how to change it back!

Any help is appreciated!
    I'm not familiar with the Touchwiz UI, but touch the 3 dots, and check settings, to see if you can adjust from there.
    06-05-15 05:52 PM

Any help is appreciated!
    I think there was a lot of things changed in the os update for samsung, they changed and removed a lot settings, i have friends leaving them for those reasons. or they are rooting there phone and loading a rom that they like better.
    Chrisy likes this.
    06-05-15 07:17 PM
    Yes she said so she said other settings were changed as well. I don't see the option mentioned above to change it. Android is frustrating to me for this reason. Plus she had a bunch of app updates and many of them had really invasion policies you had to agree to.
    06-06-15 05:20 AM