- CrackBerry Master
- 1,284 Posts
Sorry, please put this thread on the right place.
I'm an hardcore BBerrian myself, but for her bday i bought my gf a Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman. This phone is well known for its lousy bat life.
I would like to know how can i improve its live! Rooting does the trick,right?
If so, please redirect me to where i can learn how to do it plz.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using TapatalkI´m sexy and i know it! ("Music? What music?")
- 11-20-2012, 07:03 AM #2
Rooting may give you access to tools or tweaks that can help with battery life. Things like turning off radios, wi-fi preferred, etc help a great deal.
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman: All Things Root Guide - Android Forums
- By digitallure in forum PlayBook RootingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:57 PM
- By zigzackattck in forum AndroidReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:25 PM
- By luvjones305 in forum AndroidReplies: 12Last Post: 07-30-2010, 01:27 PM
- By luvjones305 in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2010, 06:32 PM
- By Semantics in forum AndroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:23 PM