I have an old Blackberry curve 8330. I'm going to switch to an Android. Many of my friends have the Android from a year ago and they love it.

I wasn't sure which Android to get? What is the latest Android out right now? Is it the Pro? I'm still a novice when it comes to Androids.

Should I wait until this summer for a new one?

Thanks in advance.
    03-07-11 11:26 AM
    Doesn't matter which is the latest.
    My favorite one on VZW would be the Incredible, with the Facinate at a close second.

Then comes the Droid 2 Global.

Its all about specs when you look to buy an Android.

And about waiting, there will always be a newer Droid.
    There may be some Dual core phones if you want to hold your breath for those.
    03-07-11 11:44 AM
    I think everyone right now is waiting for the thunderbolt to drop. I was supposed to be in the hands of people as early as the 14th of last month but apparently technical difficulties had caused many delays. Mid march seems a possible release time frame.
    03-07-11 02:29 PM
    Thunderbolt!!!! It should be official this week.
    03-13-11 02:29 PM
    It all depends on what specs you want. Verizon has a pretty nice variety of Android phones, I would just do a little research and see which best suites you. If you can wait until mid or late March I would hold out and get the Thunderbolt. That's just my opinion but the thing will be a beast.
    03-13-11 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD