Hi all

Wondering if anybody else has ditched their Android device in favour of a Blackberry, like i just have :-) Got rid of my old HTC Hero and decided to try a Blackberry 9700.

Definetly been turned into a Blackberry fan! Loving this phone so far, has all the features you need while having the physical feel of buttons. Touch screen phones seem to be taking a step back in technology, their functionality is being sacrificed for gimmicks! The 9700 seems so functional its like a text/e-mail powerhouse :-)

Anybody else agree?
    07-22-10 04:51 AM
    blackberry's are great phones.. i gotta have my qwerty keyboard.. over a touchscreen
    07-22-10 07:47 AM
    I would love to have both...wondering how good the 9800 slider will be. But I definitely need a physical keyboard on my phone.
    07-22-10 08:18 AM
    Welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your experience! I would also like to have both, but I'm not a fan of sliders. Nothing, however, compares to having a Bold keyboard :3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 08:48 AM
    Congrats on the switch. Enjoy your berry!
    07-22-10 10:28 AM
    I'm going the other way, gonna sell my 9700 and get an android phone, x10 maybe a desire or milestone )
    07-22-10 10:56 AM
    I actually just made a similar switch. I just got my 9700 about 2 weeks ago, I switched from my nexus one.

07-22-10 12:14 PM
    I temporarily dumped my 9700 for and Android phone and now I'm back. I forgot how much I like my Blackberry.

07-22-10 01:09 PM
    HTC phones are very, very nice but I love my Blackberry! I can't ever get used to touchscreen phones. -_- I like having a physical keyboard
    07-22-10 04:17 PM
    I have switched from an iPhone 3G to the 9700 Bold myself and the truth is that the feeling if completely different from touch to actually pressing the buttons. The design and functionality of the BlackBerry are fantastic. No regrets for the switch and I am sure I'll be having this phone for a long time.

The only concern I have is towards the applications since in my country appworld is not supported. RIM should really do something about that.
    07-22-10 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD