I have a droid pro n would like to know what kind of apps I should get to make my phone better? There are alot of apps that I just don't understand what they are for and whether I should get them or not. So id just like some info from someone who has android knowlege.
    05-20-11 06:48 PM
    Care to be more specific? I played with a Droid Pro along the way to finding the HTC Thunderbolt as my upgrade, but I am not aware of any particular apps that would be specifically for a Droid Pro over another Android. There are certain widgets that are unique to a given OS skin that fits the Droid, Samsung, and HTC devices, but iaside from OS skin specific widgets, most apps should work on any given Android device. So, if you can be more specific with your app questions, the community can better assist you.

You may want to check out the Droid Pro subforums on Androidforums.com and AndroidCentral.com. YouTube is a good source for learning about Android apps that you may want or are curious about.
    05-21-11 03:23 AM
    Yep, I agree: figure out what you want to do, and then find apps that fill that need.
    05-21-11 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD