Some Nexus 5 Owners Afflicted By Camera Crashes Following Android 5.1 Update

So apparently it isn't just BlackBerry whose **** stinks. And oh look...its a Nexus phone--the Android champion (except when it comes to sales data.)
    04-14-15 12:35 AM
    lol. gave me a little laugh on a dreary morning!
    04-14-15 05:35 AM
    Some Nexus 5 Owners Afflicted By Camera Crashes Following Android 5.1 Update

So apparently it isn't just BlackBerry whose **** stinks. And oh look...its a Nexus phone--the Android champion (except when it comes to sales data.)
    U mad or naw?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime using Tapatalk
    09-24-15 09:01 PM
    U mad or naw?
    Thankfully I don't have a device with Android 5.1 and its crashing cameras, so no.
    09-24-15 09:05 PM
    Thankfully I don't have a device with Android 5.1 and its crashing cameras, so no.
    Well I do and my camera loads just fine. My cameras been working ever since gingerbread bro FYI.

09-24-15 09:06 PM
    I'm in 5.1.1

09-24-15 09:07 PM
    Well I do and my camera loads just fine. My cameras been working ever since gingerbread bro FYI.
    Do you have a Nexus 5? If so, nice to know that Google fixed this issue five months later.
    09-24-15 09:07 PM
    Had one and never once been an issue. Gave it to my sister for her bday.

09-24-15 09:09 PM
    Had one and never once been an issue. Gave it to my sister for her bday.
    Good for you/her. I was just posting what Android Police reported. If you have a problem with or doubt the existence of the issue, feel free to take it up with AP five months later.
    09-24-15 09:14 PM
    What issue??? I just told u I'm good. U just sound kinda upset with all the Android bashing threads. U used to do this in Android Central also till the mods called u out. I know your history so just stop while u are behind.

09-24-15 09:37 PM
    What issue??? I just told u I'm good. U just sound kinda upset with all the Android bashing threads. U used to do this in Android Central also till the mods called u out. I know your history so just stop while u are behind.

Chill OP just posted that not only BlackBerry having issue with updating OS, android too
    And not all user experience it same like BlackBerry update some user experience issue some don't
    09-24-15 09:41 PM
    Actually you're the one who sounds kinda upset--resurrecting a five month old thread with nothing of relevance to add. Seems like you got some kind of an issue with me, but whatever. I couldn't care less.
    09-24-15 09:48 PM
    Actually you're the one who sounds kinda upset--resurrecting a five month old thread with nothing of relevance to add. Seems like you got some kind of an issue with me, but whatever. I couldn't care less.
    U never have relevant things to add. Not here nor at Android Central neither smh. Just a bunch of Anti-Android thread's.

raino likes this.
    09-24-15 09:51 PM