Moose is correct, like I stated in another post, in 2.0.0, when scrolling in browser, it turns off anti-aliasing and pixel averaging. When you are done scrolling, the anti aliasing and pixel averaging kicks back in, making the page look better. Now, in 2.0.1, you notice that it's ALWAYS anti aliasing and averaging even when scrolling, which is taking serious processor power and causing lag.
    Last edited by FrostMan; 12-11-09 at 12:25 PM.
    12-11-09 12:11 PM
    I just got off the phone with Verizon and apparently the OTA updates aren't working anymore. Mine failed in the middle of the update and isn't able to pull OTA anymore. It doesn't even recognize that an update is available anymore.

They give you the option of waiting another 24-48 hours just to get you off the phone. And if you do the manual update and it bricks your phone they won't support you. Why Verizon just won't give the option to do a manual install I'll never know.
    12-11-09 03:43 PM
    I just got my Droid yesterday had the update option on power up so Idk what was changed but the thing I wanted to say was I was reading people complaining about the screen staying on while charging.. mine blacks out if u push the lock button. Is that changed by updating?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 12:42 PM
    i got a storm 2 9520 so i don't have phisycal keyboard, wich key to hold then?
    12-19-10 02:44 PM
    i got a storm 2 9520 so i don't have phisycal keyboard, wich key to hold then?
    Dude this for android Devices. Not BB's wrong forum you may want to head over here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/
    12-20-10 02:57 PM
    Does this still allow you to use BBM and free internet and all the blackberry kinda stuff? Need to know please?

10-16-11 06:49 AM
    Does this still allow you to use BBM and free internet and all the blackberry kinda stuff? Need to know please?

*scratches head* This is an odd thread to bring up. What are your questions, exactly?
    10-16-11 07:54 AM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD