This dam lock screen is annoying the **** out of me now. I don't understand why when I'm on a call I have to unlock the phone to get the dialpad or put it on speaker. This is soooooo annoying to me and if somebody doesn't anwser whyen it gets to there gvoicemail I have to unlock my dam phone and whind up leaving a voicemail. WTF? Also if I'm on a call and want to hang up on them I can't I have to wait a second and unlock my phone. Is anybody else annoyed or know what I'm going thru?
    11-15-09 12:27 PM
    Do you have it set to autolock when on a call?
    11-15-09 12:37 PM
    This dam lock screen is annoying the **** out of me now. I don't understand why when I'm on a call I have to unlock the phone to get the dialpad or put it on speaker. This is soooooo annoying to me and if somebody doesn't anwser whyen it gets to there gvoicemail I have to unlock my dam phone and whind up leaving a voicemail. WTF? Also if I'm on a call and want to hang up on them I can't I have to wait a second and unlock my phone. Is anybody else annoyed or know what I'm going thru?
    I never have to do this during a call.
    11-15-09 01:04 PM
    take of the auto dim and you won't have that problem.....

Helps to ask first don't you think? ; )
    11-15-09 01:54 PM
    take of the auto dim and you won't have that problem.....

Helps to ask first don't you think? ; )
    Still not a great work around, the Auto Dim feature is pretty necessary IMO. Clearly the OS should have a better solution for this.
    11-15-09 03:07 PM
    update coming in Dec I've heard?
    11-15-09 04:41 PM
    update coming in Dec I've heard?
    call me if they get BT voice dialing and some other snafus ironed out. then I might give a droid a try.
    11-15-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD