I have been giving some thought about getting rid of my 8320 Curve for the TMobile G2. I am really tired of cleaning the roller in the curve. I also would like a touch screen smart phone. Does anyone have any feed back on the G2
    10-07-10 07:29 PM
    Is this a serious question haha? These two phones aren't even in the same orbit to be considered. I have no experience with the G2 but it is not anything compared to a low end blackberry. If you like touchscreen sliders I would go for it. Reviews are really good on this, and it is fast as well. Your BB is ancient compared to this.
    10-07-10 08:24 PM
    Yea.. .. .. The 8320 is in the stone age compared to the G2.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 09:07 PM
    look, i prefer blackberry to android because i value tactile vs. virtual keyboards and looks over function, but even i can admit that, in this comparison, there is NO comparison... G2!!!!!!!!! and i detest hidden keyboards. personally, i'd say wait until the 9780 comes out for t-mo, it's bound to happen soon enough and it'll be all the phone you could ever want/need, being on 6.0... aside from the app world lacking.
    10-07-10 11:41 PM
    Keep this in mind, there is the "loose hinge" issue with the G2 along with something like 2 of the 4gb internal memory being used for os and pre-installed apps. Personally, I can't stand sliding, or swiveling phones.

10-08-10 02:44 AM
    I saw a video about the loose hinge on the G2. Why would they come out with a phone like that? It basically kills it for me to know that you can turn it upside down and the keyboard will separate from the screen. Who would want that?

10-08-10 03:34 AM
    I saw a video about the loose hinge on the G2. Why would they come out with a phone like that? It basically kills it for me to know that you can turn it upside down and the keyboard will separate from the screen. Who would want that?

Those examples have been few and far between. We're not talking antennae gate or the infamous trackball issues that the Tour had. There will always be defective devices out on the market. Basing your opinion on a few faulty devices is a clearshow of bias.
    10-08-10 07:00 AM
    I have been giving some thought about getting rid of my 8320 Curve for the TMobile G2. I am really tired of cleaning the roller in the curve. I also would like a touch screen smart phone. Does anyone have any feed back on the G2
    other than the hspa+ (1st phone that is), and touchscreen, entertainment, the g2 is the best so far android w/ keyboard for tmo.
    i too have been holding on to my 8320, a few month back i got the mytouch slide, but i returned it due to it having problems and just went back to my old curve.
    if you don't need a keyboard, try the vibrant. it has better specs except it's only hspa+ capable- not like the g2 which is a hspa+ device. if you can wait, there's the mytouch hd coming soon.
    10-09-10 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD