Is there a storm 3 coming out? I wish the storm was as fast as my Droid, I'd go back in a heartbea. Also is there an app for appending emails to the calendar and setting it to remind you at a later date?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 11:02 PM
    storm3 probably next november if it follows the last launch of about a year apart. no one knows for sure and won't know for a few months at best
    01-08-10 11:22 PM
    why would anyone want a storm 3???

storm 1 = train wreck
    storm 2 = honda civic getting hit by a semi at 75 MPH
    storm 3 = im sure it will be a honda civic being hit by a F350 at 100 MPH
    01-09-10 12:13 AM
    storm3 probably next november if it follows the last launch of about a year apart. no one knows for sure and won't know for a few months at best

Good job just taking a stab in the dark at something that you know nothing about. There is barely any(if any at all) talk about about a Storm3.
    01-09-10 11:41 AM
    Good job just taking a stab in the dark at something that you know nothing about. There is barely any(if any at all) talk about about a Storm3.
    Talk about knowing nothing about something condescending one. lol.

BlackBerry Storm 3: First Inside Look - BlackBerry Leaks - Blackberry news, software, videos, info, reviews, previews

Blackberry Storm 3 (Mr.T) to hit UK Stores by Xmas? (Phone Arena News)

BlackBerry super-phone in the works, Storm 2 and 3 coming soon � Boy Genius Report
    01-09-10 01:45 PM

I said "barely any." When boygenius and phone arena become credible sources of information i will take back what i said.
    01-09-10 02:05 PM
    Do you have something against Honda Civics?
    no not really.

there just disposable cars.
    01-09-10 10:02 PM
    Should be interesting to see if they do come out. I did like the storm 1 but didn't care for the storm 2 because I didn't like they made the hard buttons into part of the screen.

01-10-10 01:06 AM
    Storm 3 is the DROID Killer!!! Beware

01-10-10 03:57 AM

Don't make me laugh. There is nothing that RIM can come up with that old system of theirs that will be a Droid killer. It will never happen.
    01-10-10 06:25 AM

im willing to put money on the fact that the jitterbug is better then the storm 3
    01-10-10 10:15 AM
    im willing to put money on the fact that the jitterbug is better then the storm 3
    LMFAO the jitterbug HAHAHAHA! you sir have made me smile and I will be wearing it all day long!
    01-10-10 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD