click me

These are pretty sweet and i'm surprised to see they are the old school phones not the new skwel phones doing the photography.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 01:20 PM
    I was just about to start a thread of pictures people have taken with their android phones.... I guess this would be it since its practically related. So people! Show us some pics u took. I'll do the same later

11-08-10 01:48 PM
    Ohhhh man awesome
    Mj; I'm thinking u guzzle the Android koolaid.
    LOL.
    Well maybe so do I.
    11-09-10 08:47 AM
    Impressive.
    11-09-10 09:16 AM
    Ohhhh man awesome
    Mj; I'm thinking u guzzle the Android koolaid.
    LOL.
    Well maybe so do I.
    lol. That's funny. No i'm a fan of photography. I've picked up a D/SLR and been playing with it, and i look at photography sites frequently to get ideas and read about tips and when i stumbled across this i was pretty impressed.

11-09-10 09:45 AM
    lol. That's funny. No i'm a fan of photography. I've picked up a D/SLR and been playing with it, and i look at photography sites frequently to get ideas and read about tips and when i stumbled across this i was pretty impressed.

Well here is an app for you then
    Photography trainer, I have glanced thru it.
    Pretty good, when I said the Android koolaid I meant the overall experience.
    I read that other post about the 10 reasons why Android OS is better than iOS.
    But back to photog trainer; we got an app for that....
    It might be a lil pricey but not too bad.
    11-09-10 09:52 AM
    Yea. I have an old myTouch3G which has a p00pie camera in it. I typically don't use my phone camera.

and where i work i just basically set around and wait for someone to walk through the door or the phone to ring.

Soooo.... i just read tech sites all day and troll Crackberry. It's the only thing they didn't filter via WebSense.

11-09-10 09:58 AM
    Yea. I have an old myTouch3G which has a p00pie camera in it. I typically don't use my phone camera.

and where i work i just basically set around and wait for someone to walk through the door or the phone to ring.

Soooo.... i just read tech sites all day and troll Crackberry. It's the only thing they didn't filter via WebSense.

Yeah same here kinda like me......
    11-09-10 10:03 AM
    Those are some fantastic pictures.
    11-09-10 03:42 PM
    So just out of curiosity ... what's the best apps for photo editing on android? I'm about to just start taking randoof pictures of things and try to edit them.

11-11-10 06:49 PM
    egg rolls, egg rolls
    11-13-10 05:41 PM
    So just out of curiosity ... what's the best apps for photo editing on android? I'm about to just start taking randoof pictures of things and try to edit them.

I have tons of them. Unfortunately each provide a lot of the same effects, which creates some definite redundancy, but each also has their own unique addition that I want. Nothing has or will ever beat the native editing software Samsung had on their Behold II, unrivaled.

Here's the list of apps I use:

- Camera 360
    - Camera Illusion
    - FX Camera
    - Photo Illusion
    - PhotoFunia
    - PicSay Pro
    - Vignette Demo

Edit: Recently got rid of PhotoFunia & Vignette... Funia is internet based and I will never trust those apps & vignette is an effect/option provided by a couple of the other apps.
    Last edited by BeyondTheBox; 11-23-10 at 03:42 PM.
    11-13-10 09:01 PM
    This is my favorite, taken with my Behold II and using the Stamp effect.

11-13-10 09:32 PM
    My second favorite, also taken with Behold II and using Milky effect, I just keep thinking of a soft James dean...

Third & Fourth faves, also Behold II with no effects and out on the deck:

11-23-10 11:23 AM
    I took these with my new MyTouchHD and use all Android Software to edit them...

11-29-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD