Getting into Podcasting using Pocket Casts and liking it very much. So I thought why not start a thread on the topic?

Like to know if you're into Podcasting what are your favourite Podcasts?

Since I live in Canada and am a sports/hockey junkie I subscribe to TSN OverDrive. One of my favourites! What are your favourites?

BTW - looking for a video news podcast not more than 30 minutes in length (hopefully), covering world / national news in Canada or U.S. If you know of one let me know. Thanks!
    12-07-16 10:16 PM
    Thanks for posting I never even thought of podcasts to add to my phone . A quick look on the playstore shows up many and now not sure which one to try, from VOA to talk sport the list is long .
    Johnny Dollar likes this.
    12-08-16 02:14 AM
    Cartalk. Suspense. Tales of horror. A prairie home companion. You must remember this.

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    12-08-16 02:18 AM
    Thanks for posting I never even thought of podcasts to add to my phone . A quick look on the playstore shows up many and now not sure which one to try, from VOA to talk sport the list is long .
    With me I just looked at the app ratings and read the descriptions. I chose Pocket Casts because it syncs between devices. I purchased it and am happy with it.
    12-08-16 05:23 AM
    Cartalk. Suspense. Tales of horror. A prairie home companion. You must remember this.

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    Plus one for suspense. Needs Dragnet too.

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    12-08-16 11:04 PM
    Ielts energy 7+
    But unfortunately cant get first episodes on any podcast app except "wecast" on my old iphone which the android version not work on my passport:/

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 01:05 AM
    I download podcasts from aus broadcasting corp, and the bbc.

Excellent varieties and excellent production. I download them directly from their respective sites.

So, for examples, categories are: drama, history, current affairs, comedy etc etc
    01-14-17 12:38 AM
  8. Felix Emanuel Charles Marmann's Avatar
    "Radio Westeros"

"Welcome to Nightvale"

"The Orbiting Human Circus Of The Air"
    01-20-17 04:55 AM
    Airline Pilot Guy !!!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my awesome Priv !!!!
    01-21-17 01:31 AM
    There are some of my favourites: Athletico Mince, Death, Sex & Money, The Adam Buxton Podcast and Melanin Millennials.
    02-11-17 06:26 AM
    +1 on Pocket Casts. Great if you use multiple devices/platforms, well worth the money.

I'm on the road one frequently for work so I have 30+ podcasts I subscribe to. Favourites include:

Tech - Mobile Nations (CB, AC, iMore), Twit (Macbreak Weekly, All About Android), TCPJ, Vergecast, Berryflow, Android Authority

Sports - Around the NFL, Rich Eisen Show, and a handful of 49ers and Blue Jays shows

Cars - Everyday Driver, Autoblog, Hooniverse, Motortrend Audio
    02-18-17 10:36 AM
    +1 on Pocket Casts. Great if you use multiple devices/platforms, well worth the money.

I'm on the road one frequently for work so I have 30+ podcasts I subscribe to. Favourites include:

Tech - Mobile Nations (CB, AC, iMore), Twit (Macbreak Weekly, All About Android), TCPJ, Vergecast, Berryflow, Android Authority

Sports - Around the NFL, Rich Eisen Show, and a handful of 49ers and Blue Jays shows

Cars - Everyday Driver, Autoblog, Hooniverse, Motortrend Audio
    What's TCPJ?
    02-22-17 10:09 PM
    What's TCPJ?
    The cell phone junkie
    02-22-17 11:05 PM