First I have to say you did an amazing thing! I have a Note 5 with Verizon and love it even more since installing your BBM. I recently installed the native Google messenger app because I disliked Samsung's, but I can't get pictures messages to load. I noticed there is the BlackBerry messenger in the BlackBerry manager, but isays file not available when I try to install it. I am running Marshmallow. Is there something I need to change or is the messenger just not currently working?
    06-09-16 07:25 PM
    I have anew samsung s7 edge and trying to install the blackberry apps on the device. I keep getting too many request the trying to install the blackberry manager. I have un installed everything and done it all ver again. I know i am missing something simple . Please help me
    06-09-16 07:36 PM
    I have anew samsung s7 edge and trying to install the blackberry apps on the device. I keep getting too many request the trying to install the blackberry manager. I have un installed everything and done it all ver again. I know i am missing something simple . Please help me
    06-09-16 07:36 PM
    I am now getting the same error. I tried installing the keyboard after seeing how much everyone seems to like it... hopefully we get a response soon.
    06-09-16 07:44 PM
    i keep getting too many request when trying to install or update the blackberry manager. nothing seems to be working
    06-09-16 07:46 PM
    I am now getting the same error. I tried installing the keyboard after seeing how much everyone seems to like it... hopefully we get a response soon.
    Read back 1 page.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the edge
    Giebnatious likes this.
    06-09-16 07:47 PM
    Read back 1 page.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the edge
    Thanks a bunch! Hope he finds one soon.
    06-09-16 07:49 PM
    If you want to switch between different keyboard layouts ie. English / Arabic you can use my modified keyboard with built in language switch button. The link to the file is in the first post (myCloud/Latest folder).
    you rocks man, but i noticed that the switch button sometimes doesn't change which needs a second or third touch to switch, not sure if u need any kind of update.
    also it would be better for all the platforms if u will include it in the BlackBerry Manager as a modified keyboard to give the user the ability to choose between then.

keep going
    06-09-16 10:18 PM
    Thanks. BlackBerry Manager is out of service until i find a new file hoster :-(
    Happy to help with hosting, what do you need? How many TB per month are we talking?
    wobly likes this.
    06-10-16 12:32 AM
    Has anyone with an LG G4 and at least 2 busy email accounts had a good battery experience with Blackberry services and the Hub? Mine would hover at around 9% at best, even after the telemetry patch, and at time was close to 20%. My battery wouldn't last more than 4 hours. I tried it out with two batteries, and had the same result. Have been off BB services for a week and have experienced "normal" battery behaviour using other email apps like Aquamail, Bluemail, etc...
    Thanks
    06-10-16 08:25 AM
    No, no se actualiza en la tienda, para actualizar todas las aplicaciones bb tiene que entrar al Manager Blackberry y alli le notificar� que aplicaciones tienen actualizacion si la hay. Saludos desde Guatemala!
    Thanks!
    06-10-16 12:18 PM
    I'd be happy to pitch in if you'd like...

My friends got me an s7 edge for my birthday, and they said they don't want to see me with a blackberry xD

My blackberry addiction has gone too far, I can't live without the Hub!
    06-10-16 05:49 PM
    ... ALWAYS install Blackberry Services as first component, then install the other apps. BlackBerry Services MUST be installed if you want to use Blackberry Hub and other apps (except for Keyboard and Password Keeper, they run without)....
    Hi.
    I've installed Blackberry Manager but I can't Blackberry Services.
    Every time I try to install I've got same message: "too many requests "

Is there any other way to install it?
    Could server be down?

Thanks in advance.
    Jes�s
    Last edited by Elite1; 06-13-16 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Removed gigantic quote of OP
    06-11-16 05:44 AM
    I'd be happy to pitch in if you'd like...

My friends got me an s7 edge for my birthday, and they said they don't want to see me with a blackberry xD

My blackberry addiction has gone too far, I can't live without the Hub!
    You can gain the most recent files for marshmallow on apkmirror.com I believe.

I thought I saw them there the other day.
    06-11-16 07:17 AM

http://www.apkmirror.com/?s=BlackBer...searchtype=apk
    06-11-16 07:20 AM

Good luck with installing them... They don't work without my modifications.
    06-11-16 09:56 AM
    Any luck on a new host?
    06-11-16 09:58 AM
    That's helpful to know.. Glad I got them from you...
    06-11-16 09:58 AM
    Are you still looking for a host? O have someone who is willing to provide space and bandwidth

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-11-16 11:21 AM
    I've installed Blackberry Manager but I can't Blackberry Services.
    Every time I try to install I've got same message: "too many requests "
    06-11-16 11:23 AM
    getting same notification in new s7 active any fix?
    06-11-16 12:27 PM
    sorry re threading, this is in response to loading BB manager on Android and getting notification "too many requests"
    06-11-16 12:28 PM
    Hey cobalt, i just have one question:

Why is BlackBerry Calendar always crashing, i can't use the app at all? (After the installation)

Thank you very much for your work and efforts, i have been using your methods/files since the Play Store ones on BB10.

Respect!

EDIT (Update: 2016-06-11): I'm using my LG G4

EDIT (Update: 2016-06-12): Found a temporary solution to the BlackBerry Calendar crashing all the time. I found a signed version on xda and installed it and that apk works (BlackBerry Calendar version 1.1.0.4753)

EDIT (Update: 2016-06-12*): Adding BlackBerry Launcher shortcuts directly inside folders or trying to make a folder by dragging them on another shortcut makes the BlackBerry Launcher crash.
    Last edited by bloodyrek; 06-12-16 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Updates
    06-11-16 01:29 PM
    If the hosting is needed I have some capacity available for this project

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 01:44 PM
    Oh and this deserve a new post, is there a reason why for example someone messages me on Whatsapp.
    i decide to directly answer the person on Whatsapp but when i'm done and close Whatsapp, i go to the BlackBerry HUB and i still see the person's message instead of my answer?

AND

Does anyone know why the BlackBerry Contacts can't be the default contact app?
    Last edited by bloodyrek; 06-12-16 at 08:15 AM.
    06-12-16 12:15 AM
6,064 ... 9192939495 ...