The problem with keyboard was also reported elswhere. Try the setup suggested in this post:
    Blackberry keyboard stopped autodetecting languages - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    03-21-17 08:08 AM
    White BlackBerry keyboard?
    hermawanherry likes this.
    03-21-17 08:26 AM
    Hi guys,

First I want to thanks Cobalt for his work, really appreciate
    I've just received my new phone and installed BlackBerry Manager for the first time. I have the same issue with the keyboard, "file not available".

I have only installed Hub+ Service and Hub. I just need this with the keyboard, switching from my BB Leap.
    Hub is working fine though.

Do I need to déinstall and réinstall BlackBerry manager ? That was the first time I installed it, on a fresh new phone. Last version provided by Cobalt above (41-2).

Thanks
    03-21-17 08:31 AM
    Seems to be a location based issue. Grab the keyboard from the repository in BlackBerry Manager.
    03-21-17 08:50 AM
    What do you mean Cobalt ? I'm already clicking on "install" through your app. Thanks
    03-21-17 09:12 AM
    Well I'll be!

I tried installing the one from the repository as an update first but that didn't work.

A fresh install of it (following those steps is pretty much just a fresh install) and it's working again with space bar corrections. Even for a multi language keyboard!

Looks like the part missing was downloading the suggestion lists, it only started doing that after the latest fresh install.
    03-21-17 09:19 AM
    Great, I finaly managed to install the Keyboard from the Repository. I was not aware of the small menu on the left. Works like a charm, you made my day Cobalt.

If only there were the BB Browser and Text app ! BB should make them for Android. It's still alright to have all these app thanks to you guys work
    03-21-17 10:32 AM
    Cobalt 2 things:

1. Can you fix the whole autofill issue with BlackBerry password keeper and BlackBerry keyboard, to allow use on any amdroid?

2. And more importantly, do you think you can build a launcher with the hub integrated in it, like TouchWiz has done with flipboard? And sell that somehow??
    1. So I guess it's normal that it doesn't work for me...

2. Wouldn't that be quite the same as adding the Hub widget to a blank home screen window and sizing it to take up the whole thing? I've been using Switchr to let me launch Hub (and many other things) with a swipe gesture from anywhere.
    03-21-17 12:20 PM
    1. So I guess it's normal that it doesn't work for me...

2. Wouldn't that be quite the same as adding the Hub widget to a blank home screen window and sizing it to take up the whole thing? I've been using Switchr to let me launch Hub (and many other things) with a swipe gesture from anywhere.
    Yup, seems BlackBerry keyboard only autofill from password keeper on BlackBerry devices! Weird though, but I'm hoping it's some kinda patch or permission that Cobalt can resolve.

As for the hub widget, the "brief" on TouchWiz acts like the hub on BB10, that's no where near the widget.

Check it out on this YouTube link, notice how it covers the full screen unlimited me the widget and how it's always open and accessible with a swipe.

dew066 likes this.
    03-21-17 02:29 PM
    As for the hub widget, the "brief" on TouchWiz acts like the hub on BB10, that's no where near the widget.

Check it out on this YouTube link, notice how it covers the full screen unlimited me the widget and how it's always open and accessible with a swipe.
    Sadly you're wrong, it's only accessible from the launcher. That's what they show in the video you linked, how you can swipe to it in the launcher. On my phone (S6 Edge) it's also only accessible from the launcher. I don't think Android in its current shape is actually capable of the kind of flow that BB OS10 was.
    03-21-17 03:30 PM
    Sadly you're wrong, it's only accessible from the launcher. That's what they show in the video you linked, how you can swipe to it in the launcher. On my phone (S6 Edge) it's also only accessible from the launcher. I don't think Android in its current shape is actually capable of the kind of flow that BB OS10 was.
    Correct!! Sorry if I wasnt clear about that, I was wandering if Cobalt can build a launcher with the hub integrated like this, no all drawer and the hub instead of the "briefing" tab! That flow is close enough for me!! It's still way cleaner than the widget!
    Felicz Burdusa likes this.
    03-21-17 03:33 PM
    Oh man ......a cobalt built launcher ......now that would be awesome !
    03-21-17 03:40 PM
    White BlackBerry keyboard?
    up, want this too.
    03-22-17 07:44 PM
    No white keyboard. No cobalt launcher. Sorry.
    03-23-17 10:15 AM
    Lol ..... No white key board , no Cobalt launcher ? Oh well Wishful thinking on our part . Your work is awesome and always greatly appreciated . Thanks Cobalt .
    03-23-17 12:59 PM
    Hi, recently the blackberry keyboard on whatsapp and facebook messenger does a "new line" instead of "send"

anyone got this problem?

device xiaomi mi5
    03-24-17 01:32 PM
    That's a setting of WhatsApp, not of the keyboard. You can change that behavior in whatsapp settings.

03-24-17 05:13 PM
    Right! Thanks for the hint, I totally missed that setting in whatsapp!
    03-25-17 03:58 AM
    Using on s7, makes it perfect.

Thank you
    Last edited by SDTRMG; 03-25-17 at 09:38 PM.
    03-25-17 07:00 PM
    UPDATE AVAILABLE

BlackBerrry Manager 1.0.0.39 (preview of release 1.0.0.40)

Changelog:
    • New: Navigation drawer that replaces the classic options menu
    • New: Backup all installed BlackBerry apps. Use this feature to backup your working apps before updating them to newer versions. The apps are saved in the folder \BlackberryManager\backup
    • New: Download and install all updates at once (user interaction is only required to accept installation request)
    • New: Added new BlackBerry app "BlackBerry Privacy Shade" to the list of installable apps
    • Fix: Various minor code optimizations

Download:
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S0014BFECEC...40C5F3E5F8D233

Please report any glitches here. A regular update will be pushed soon.

Enjoy

Attachment 419227
    Hi Cobalt;
    Just updated to latest BB Manager, and then updated all of the apps I use. Took a backup first using BB Manager. Would like to roll back the launcher(avoiding the new 5 wide - for now). Found the backup file (apk) under BB Manager folder and tried to re-apply. However, after the first prompt to install, I am getting an error indicating that the app is not installed. Am I missing a step?
    03-26-17 10:52 AM
    You need to uninstall the newer version of BlackBerry Launcher. You can't install an older version over a newer one.
    03-26-17 11:13 AM
    German Chip magazine to publish article about BlackBerry Privacy shade and BlackBerry Manager as preferred method to install the app on non BlackBerry devices:
    http://www.chip.de/news/BlackBerry-P...111256751.html
    gijoegijoe, SDTRMG, wobly and 2 others like this.
    03-26-17 11:18 AM
    You need to uninstall the newer version of BlackBerry Launcher. You can't install an older version over a newer one.
    Thanks Cobalt.
    03-26-17 12:42 PM
    German Chip magazine to publish article about BlackBerry Privacy shade and BlackBerry Manager as preferred method to install the app on non BlackBerry devices:
    http://www.chip.de/news/BlackBerry-P...111256751.html
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20170327-120616.jpg  
    03-27-17 12:06 AM
    Fantastic , congratulations Cobalt.
    03-28-17 11:27 AM
6,064 ... 176177178179180 ...