BTW: All apps are safe to update.
    Cobalt,

I am having a lot of issues with the hub, it is very slow, swiping to file takes 10 seconds per, opening emails is painfully slow I use this phone for work and it is encrypted but it was before the update and hub ran flawlessly, now it's a pile, also overnight from a full charge the battery dies in 4 hours, this phone is useless to me as a work device, has there been any updates, I'm running an S6 on 6.0.1, please help if you can

Thanks
    Last edited by rockivy; 12-04-16 at 03:43 AM.
    12-03-16 09:19 AM
    Might not be related, but has anyone noticed something up with the keyboard/dictionary? Now when I type simple english words, it autocorrects them randomly. For Ex:

my = mg
    only = inky
    sometimes 'only' = online

I've tried deleting my dictionary and then learned words, as well as reinstall the keyboard...

Just posting this hear as I am running the keyboard with this method on a Nexus 6p.

Thanks
    12-03-16 06:51 PM
    I must be the only person on planet 🌍 with this problem. There is zero chatter on this issue
    12-04-16 11:53 PM
    I am not having any issues with speed on my S7 Edge. I am having an issue with the hub not deleting text messages in the texting app though. I am also not able to delete group BBM chats from the hub.
    12-05-16 06:31 AM
    So I've managed to improve things, I had to delete all of the blackberry apps, hub+, launcher, hub, etc that rely on hub+ services, I reinstalled from Manager and reset up my accounts and everything appears to be working way better so far, very strange that an update to the apps did this, but at least there is a solution

I am running a Samsung S6 with encryption turned on at marshmallow 6.0.1 with the security patch update to Nov 2016, hopefully this can help some others out there
    12-05-16 01:11 PM
    Hi

I had downloaded a BBM version that you had fixed to work with Hub+, is that still required? Keep getting asked to update BBM but don't want to srew up a good thing. thanks
    12-05-16 04:46 PM
    Anyone having issue deleting outlook email from blackberry hub? It will not delete it from the server no matter what. I am also using cobalt's blackberry manager.
    12-06-16 11:08 AM
    Anyone having issue deleting outlook email from blackberry hub? It will not delete it from the server no matter what. I am also using cobalt's blackberry manager.
    I tried with multiple android devices and same results.
    12-06-16 06:02 PM
    Hi

I had downloaded a BBM version that you had fixed to work with Hub+, is that still required? Keep getting asked to update BBM but don't want to srew up a good thing. thanks
    Just found the updated BBM files in Blackberry Manager repository. Thanks!
    12-06-16 09:42 PM
    I tried with multiple android devices and same results.
    Why not subscribe to the official Hub+ app and only use Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager for the BlackBerry keyboard, which is not available in the Google Play Store? BlackBerry needs all the support it can get. Your $12 per year subscription can make a difference to their balance sheet.
    NoAhB0Dy and dzendeh like this.
    12-06-16 10:28 PM
    Why not subscribe to the official Hub+ app and only use Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager for the BlackBerry keyboard, which is not available in the Google Play Store? BlackBerry needs all the support it can get. Your $12 per year subscription can make a difference to their balance sheet.
    +1.
    12-06-16 11:17 PM
    New update for HUB and services has just appeared. Safe to update?
    12-07-16 03:06 AM
    No update here. Maybe beta?
    12-07-16 03:35 AM
    New update for HUB and services has just appeared. Safe to update?
    Safety to update hub+ Services 1.4.1.42822. Its work
    12-07-16 04:11 AM
    12-07-16 04:13 AM
    No update here. Maybe beta?
    I don't participate in beta program
    12-07-16 04:16 AM
    Cobalt.. is the latest BBM version available in respository? 3.2.0.6?

Seems i am not able to figure out that.
    12-07-16 06:31 AM
    I think I did enough to support BlackBerry. I bought over 20 BlackBerry devices and my latest device I purchased was DTEK50. I don't mind paying if they officially Support keyboard as well. Also, Cobalt's work is great. I've been using his method to download Google app in bb10.
    12-07-16 12:19 PM
    I think I did enough to support BlackBerry. I bought over 20 BlackBerry devices and my latest device I purchased was DTEK50. I don't mind paying if they officially Support keyboard as well. Also, Cobalt's work is great. I've been using his method to download Google app in bb10.
    I subscribe to Hub+ and use Cobalt's solution for the keyboard.
    krazyatom likes this.
    12-07-16 12:43 PM
    Update Blackberry_HUB_Services_1.4.1.42919, great
    12-08-16 07:26 PM
    Guys, can anyone tell me whats the latest version of BBM? I see 3.2.0.5 on google play. However in cobalt's repository it is 3.1.0.25. Is that 3.2 a beta version or we are still waiting for cobalt to upload the latest patched version?
    12-12-16 12:57 AM
    Apologies if this was discussed before, the thread is 403 pages!

My hub only notifies for emails not for sms, whatsapp etc. They are all there when I go in but no notifications, I couldn't find an option for that in the settings

TIA
    12-13-16 10:23 AM
    Guys, can anyone tell me whats the latest version of BBM? I see 3.2.0.5 on google play. However in cobalt's repository it is 3.1.0.25. Is that 3.2 a beta version or we are still waiting for cobalt to upload the latest patched version?
    Latest BBM Version is 3.2.0.6, released December 1st, 2016... Official.
    prateek.samtani likes this.
    12-13-16 10:34 PM
    Apologies if this was discussed before, the thread is 403 pages!

My hub only notifies for emails not for sms, whatsapp etc. They are all there when I go in but no notifications, I couldn't find an option for that in the settings

TIA
    Notifications for SMS, WhatsUp Facebook Messanger and other whatnots are managed in the Notificaiton settings of the OS, not the Hub... Depend of the version of the OS you are using, it can differ, but it is ussually under Settings -> Notificaitons for overal settings and then each applications will have own settings - e.g. while in SMS App, go to overflow menu, select Settings and then Notificaitons...

Hope this helps. Cheers!
    12-13-16 10:37 PM
    Latest BBM Version is 3.2.0.6, released December 1st, 2016... Official.
    You have the patched version of this? I don't find it in cobalt repository.
    12-14-16 01:03 AM
6,064 ... 159160161162163 ...