What are the battery values of Hub and Hub+?
    Mine registers 0%
    10-25-16 08:08 AM
    Sorry but is tough question I only feel that my phone faster get warm and baterry is getting low faster than few days ago.
    10-25-16 08:08 AM
    Looks like your device is having other issues.
    Danierl likes this.
    10-25-16 08:53 AM
    Looks like your device is having other issues.
    Sure
    10-25-16 09:12 AM
    In the last few post I've read about some people having problems with downloading apps. I believe that it is caused by a token that expires. That would explain why the server is responding with error 403 Forbidden.

I reworked the method how the tokens are refreshed, but I need some testers to see if it really changes anything.

BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.34 with token fix
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S0029520C1A...9ECEDE570AAC62

So if you are seeing the error "file not available" when trying to download, I would be happy if you could test the new version and report if it fixes the problem.

Thanks!
    [email protected] likes this.
    10-25-16 09:43 AM
    Sure
    Since I updated all apps my phone battery is even better. I suspect the new battery saving options for hub and services. Definitely it is the phone. Download some process mangers and find what kills the batteri. For example after I killed text to Voice service from gogle it become even better for me. Cheers.
    10-25-16 10:39 AM
    Back to using the blackberry keyboard again thanks for the update
    10-25-16 12:05 PM
    What are the battery values of Hub and Hub+?
    @Cobalt232 mi HTC M8 registra 36% en el Blackberry Hub+ services, est� comiendose la vida de la bateria, que cree que sea la razon?
    10-25-16 12:27 PM
    @Cobalt232 veo que en mi HTC M8 el porcentaje de Blackberry Hub+ Services tiene 36% esto se esta comiendo la vida de la bateria, cual sera el problema?
    saludos desde Guatemala
    10-25-16 12:37 PM
    That's definitely to high. Try a reboot of your device.
    10-25-16 12:42 PM
    Back to using the blackberry keyboard again thanks for the update
    Are you one of the guys who couldn't download? Did the new BlackBerry Manager fix the problem?
    10-25-16 12:43 PM
    Thanks for the update. My problem of not available got resolved. However can you please help in hub. The latest version is lagging while scrolling. Also missing the condensed version.
    10-25-16 01:16 PM
    Your lagging issues could be a memory or low spec problem. Nothing I can fix. Condensed Hub is next, but first I'll need to release the new BlackBerry Manager with token fix.
    gijoegijoe likes this.
    10-25-16 02:08 PM
    Downloaded the BB manager-fix app, installed, no success: error: file not found.
    Thnx
    10-25-16 02:13 PM
    In the last few post I've read about some people having problems with downloading apps. I believe that it is caused by a token that expires. That would explain why the server is responding with error 403 Forbidden.

I reworked the method how the tokens are refreshed, but I need some testers to see if it really changes anything.

So if you are seeing the error "file not available" when trying to download, I would be happy if you could test the new version and report if it fixes the problem.

Thanks!
    Hi, i installed the 1.0.0.34 fix1 Blackberry manager, rebooted my smartphone, used the check-in option and now Blackberry password updated in last version (.101).
    There is no error message "file not available" anymore.
    Your fix seems to solve the issue with the token during upgrade process in blackberry manager ! felicitations Cobalt .
    Will this fix method be avalaible for future upgrades ?
    10-25-16 02:24 PM
    Do you have rebooted your device and then check-in in blackberry manager before updating ?
    10-25-16 02:32 PM

Thanks!
    Didn't work for me, still getting the file not found problem.
    10-25-16 02:56 PM
    I don't know if anyone mentioned but the calendar app shows the correct day now. Thanks Cobalt
    10-25-16 02:58 PM
    Looks like the blackberry hub/email is officially dead for anyone with mobileiron.
    The hub will authenticate with the exchange server, but the server will eventually lock it out.
    Something about blackberry exchange is not secure enough so it will be blocked.
    So now I am stuck on the default android email client until I find something else that works.

Well this is 100% the end of blackberry.
    10-25-16 04:43 PM
    Looks like the blackberry hub/email is officially dead for anyone with mobileiron.
    The hub will authenticate with the exchange server, but the server will eventually lock it out.
    Something about blackberry exchange is not secure enough so it will be blocked.
    So now I am stuck on the default android email client until I find something else that works.

Well this is 100% the end of blackberry.
    I was using the Blackberry hub thanks to Cobalt but when trying to get rid of the ads, I lost it and became one of the ones who could not reinstall. After trying multiple email apps, I am now using the blue mail app. Best one I have found so far! I recommend giving it a try!
    10-25-16 08:00 PM
    Your lagging issues could be a memory or low spec problem. Nothing I can fix. Condensed Hub is next, but first I'll need to release the new BlackBerry Manager with token fix.
    Nope I don't think so. Have 3GB ram and 32GB internal memory and its more than half free.
    10-25-16 09:09 PM

Thanks!

The fix worked for me, no more "file not available" error. Thanks!!!
    10-25-16 09:44 PM
    No luck for me
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-12348.jpg  
    10-25-16 10:38 PM
    ...Well this is 100% the end of blackberry.
    Not sure why you are experiencing issues, but MobileIron and HUB+ are just fine, working together for the betterment of the peopleS of the world... I am using MobileIron and HUB+ (Subscribed) on Samsung deviceS, and no issueS.

Maybe it's not BlackBerry's issue, after all, and the end of the world is not so close(?)
    10-26-16 12:30 AM
    No luck for me
    There are other reasons why a download could fail. Please check if one applies:

1. Mismatching time settings on the device (are you using network time or manual time settings?)
    2. Non supported carrier (what is your carrier?)
    3. Non supported language (what is you country and language?)
    10-26-16 02:12 AM
6,064 ... 150151152153154 ...