An update is just available for Blackberry Password in Blackberry Manager (Update to version 1.4.0.88).
    I have currently last Blackberry Manager version 1.0.0.33 and last Password Keeper version 1.4.0.83.
    When i want to update Pasword Keeper, the process begins (or not) and stops after about ten seconds with a message that appears "Waiting to retry" for a few seconds and disappears with the onset of a new message "Request time-out" .
    I have tried many times to update Blackberry Password without success ...
    This problem is it related to last version of Blackberry manager ?
    09-30-16 11:16 AM
    It's probably not an issue with Password Keeper. Might be Google play or a network connection issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-30-16 12:20 PM
    Just tried it and was able to upgrade without any errors... Possible communication issue to server.
    09-30-16 01:52 PM
    Just updated password keeper with absolutely no issues....

:-).

Cheers!

Posted via CB10 on my OnePlus 3
    09-30-16 01:57 PM
    The latest password keeper doesn't recognise device fingerprint scanner. I guess it's a bug because I can read some reviews on play store where users made same complaint. Does anyone have same issue?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on HTC One ME with Cobalt 's BlackBerry Technology
    Where do you press your finger for the finger print recognition
    09-30-16 02:56 PM
    Where do you press your finger for the finger print recognition
    On the fingerprint sensor if you have a Priv or DTEK 50 they don't have a fingerprint sensor...

09-30-16 09:32 PM
    An update is just available for Blackberry Password in Blackberry Manager (Update to version 1.4.0.88).
    I have currently last Blackberry Manager version 1.0.0.33 and last Password Keeper version 1.4.0.83.
    When i want to update Pasword Keeper, the process begins (or not) and stops after about ten seconds with a message that appears "Waiting to retry" for a few seconds and disappears with the onset of a new message "Request time-out" .
    I have tried many times to update Blackberry Password without success ...
    This problem is it related to last version of Blackberry manager ?
    It's ok now with the updating of password keeper ...
    It was effectively and probably a temporary problem with google play (since France) or with my network connection with my provider or wifi connection yesterday ...
    Thanks for your informations :-)
    10-01-16 02:53 AM
    Does anyone Got The File Not Available On BBmanager when trying to download and update please tell the solution guys
    I also have this problem (and can download the apps directly from the Playstore). It looks as though this is reasonably widespread, hopefully a fix is in progress
    10-01-16 03:57 AM

Hi cobalt
    In this video , your BM apps expired after 30 days and adds started to appear .
    do you have a solution for this ?
    I see it, you can re install BB Hub + services.
    10-01-16 06:01 AM
    I also have this problem (and can download the apps directly from the Playstore). It looks as though this is reasonably widespread, hopefully a fix is in progress
    i have the same problem here
    10-01-16 06:46 AM
    On the fingerprint sensor if you have a Priv or DTEK 50 they don't have a fingerprint sensor...

I did not want to be cynical, but the bb password app has a sign which looks stupidly like a sensor but this one would not get you anywhere.
    Check in settings (password manager) that the field fingerprint field is marked
    And last not least the fingerprint sensing is turned on in settings in your phone. That should make it work. On updates to password manager you may have to go over your settings again. A restart of phone is sometimes advisable too. This works on my note5
    10-01-16 06:20 PM
    Guys anybody fine the solution of File Not Available on BBmanager
    Behdad Eslamieh likes this.
    10-02-16 09:36 AM
    still waiting for a solution of File Not Available
    10-04-16 06:08 AM
    With the latest update, I'm getting the messages to update BlackBerry Hub+ services but it already up to date. Nexus 7 6.0.1. I updated Hub first thing. I already deleted Hub and reinstalled no luck. Any tips before delete all and install again?

10-04-16 10:40 AM
    With the latest update, I'm getting the messages to update BlackBerry Hub+ services but it already up to date. Nexus 7 6.0.1. I updated Hub first thing. I already deleted Hub and reinstalled no luck. Any tips before delete all and install again?

Uninstall Hub+, Uninstall BB Mgr, Reboot, Reinstall BB Mgr, Re-install Hub+
    10-04-16 12:01 PM
    Uninstall Hub+, Uninstall BB Mgr, Reboot, Reinstall BB Mgr, Re-install Hub+
    It's same error here. Reinstalling doesn't fix it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on HTC One ME with Cobalt 's BlackBerry Technology
    10-04-16 12:37 PM
    Deleted BlackBerry manager and apps, now i download manager and can't open and install it.

10-04-16 01:15 PM
    Got it to install, now i get the file on available message. Lol

10-04-16 01:55 PM
    10-05-16 01:26 AM
    Guys anybody fine the solution of File Not Available on BBmanager
    Cobalt will fix it, just give him some time.

10-05-16 02:19 AM
    By any chance password keeper working for anyone ?
    It does not fill in the passwords in apps
    10-05-16 09:28 AM
    Autofill doesn't work for non BlackBerry devices.

BlackBerry 10, CB10 signed.
    prateek.samtani likes this.
    10-05-16 02:12 PM
    Hi Cobalt, please can you fix the update required for the BlackBerry Hub+ Suite? Since after the last update few days back, none of my apps except the keyboard works. It prompts you to update BlackBerry Hub+. Thanks
    10-06-16 08:05 AM
    Hi Cobalt, please can you fix the update required for the BlackBerry Hub+ Suite? Since after the last update few days back, none of my apps except the keyboard works. It prompts you to update BlackBerry Hub+. Thanks
    Me to please
    10-06-16 09:03 AM
    Me to please
    I was using the paid version of hub and Cobalt's manager for the keyboard. I now have Nine, Outlook, and Gmail running on my phone besides the older version of hub that I had to manually install. I have not decided if I will even keep the hub. Being locked out of my emails is not good

10-06-16 09:27 AM
6,064 ... 144145146147148 ...