Password keeper downloaded via BB Manager requesting you update BlackBerry Hub+ before you can use it. Both were downloaded from Cobalt BB Manager. Anyone experienced this?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on HTC One ME with Cobalt 's BlackBerry Technology
    Ok, thanks for reporting. Same here. Going to look into it.
    09-25-16 08:15 AM
    Yes, it did the same to me for the hub and calendar (both downloaded from Cobalt BB manager) after I made the last update.
    Told me to update BB hub services to use both apps although the BBhub services were already updated.
    I just downloaded the apk file from Cobalt, this one : https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S0083039514...189152895407F8

And the Hub worked again on my phone.
    For the calendar, it stills says that I have to update BBhub services :-(
    09-25-16 08:43 AM
    Yes, it did the same to me for the hub and calendar (both downloaded from Cobalt BB manager) after I made the last update.
    Told me to update BB hub services to use both apps although the BBhub services were already updated.
    I just downloaded the apk file from Cobalt, this one : https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S0083039514...189152895407F8

And the Hub worked again on my phone.
    For the calendar, it stills says that I have to update BBhub services :-(
    Me Too Help Please
    09-25-16 09:30 PM
    Hey there! I have BlackBerry manager 1.0.0.30 and I can't update any app. When I click on upgrade it starts downloading the apk file but in the install screen I can't select "install". Clicked on it but no action. Selecting cancel will bring me to the main screen. Restarted the device, still nothing.
    Am I missing something great? Are the new updates stable?

Samsung Galaxy s7edge

PS. I really can't seem to solve the yahoo mail problem. It stops working after some time..
    09-26-16 05:29 AM
    First, please update BlackBerry Manager. Alway use the latest version. Then try again.
    gijoegijoe likes this.
    09-26-16 10:40 AM
    Hotfix for BlackBerry Password Keeper now available. First update the Manager, then repair or re-download BlackBerry Password Keeper.
    09-26-16 10:42 AM
    It's quite puzzling that so many have issues with the downloads. I'm using BB Manager 1.0.0.32 and everything is downloading fine and working.

So why all the issues!?! Should I still download to version .33?

Cheers!

Posted via CB10 on my OnePlus 3
    09-26-16 10:53 AM
    The 33. build fixes an issue with password Keeper. It updates the patching sequences. Update is recommended.
    09-26-16 11:03 AM
    The 33. build fixes an issue with password Keeper. It updates the patching sequences. Update is recommended.
    Ok thanks Cobalt.

By the way, I had done the recent updates with the .32 with no issues with any of the apps...and the same with versions before...

Just an FYI.

BTW, is there a version for rooted devices, or at least a version of the keyboard for rooted device?

Cheers!

Last edited by pepe68; 09-26-16 at 12:49 PM.
    09-26-16 12:39 PM
    Hi all,

Ever since the recent updates of BlackBerry Contacts ver. 1.3.1.11551 I'm unable to add new contacts to local contacts only.

It seems to be forcing me to add to an email account. I'm wondering if there is either a settings issue or an app issue?

Or is this the new way of doing things. If it is, I don't want my address book online, so I will move to something else.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Cheers!

09-26-16 01:17 PM
    Hey there! I have BlackBerry manager 1.0.0.30 and I can't update any app. When I click on upgrade it starts downloading the apk file but in the install screen I can't select "install". Clicked on it but no action. Selecting cancel will bring me to the main screen. Restarted the device, still nothing.
    Am I missing something great? Are the new updates stable?

Samsung Galaxy s7edge

PS. I really can't seem to solve the yahoo mail problem. It stops working after some time..
    Check your Security settings in your Yahoo account. Hub along with many other mail clients have an issue authenticating via Yahoo's two-factor authentication. There's a setting to step down your Security level which allows you to connect. I think they want you to be using their own mail app if you want to use their email service.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the edge
    09-26-16 01:18 PM
    With .11551 updates, BlackBerry Contacts, Notes, Search, and Tasks are showing that trial version has expired and can't proceed to use. To be able to access them, the latest apps were removed and reinstall the previous working version.

I have .33 version of BlackBerry Manager installed.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-26-16 01:57 PM
    Use the repair feature on BlackBerry Hub + Services and report if it is fixed.
    09-26-16 02:05 PM
    Hi Cobalt, thanks for your response. Can you please elaborate where can I find the repair feature. Thanks in advance.

Edit 1: found it 😄

Edit 2: Ran the BlackBerry Hub+ Services > Repair Option then update all the above mentioned apps via BlackBerry Manager and now it's working. Thank you very much Cobalt for pointing me to the right direction and for your effort in developing BlackBerry Manager.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by powereds; 09-26-16 at 02:36 PM.
    wobly likes this.
    09-26-16 02:11 PM
    Colbalt,

I'm sure this has been answered before, but can't remember.

Can we use BlackBerry Manager on rooted devices?

If not, which version of the keyboard for dual language support should we use for rooted devices running android 6.0.1?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

09-26-16 05:26 PM
    Cobalt help when I want to update and download on blackberry manager it say file Not available
    09-26-16 09:22 PM
    Colbalt,

I'm sure this has been answered before, but can't remember.

Can we use BlackBerry Manager on rooted devices?

If not, which version of the keyboard for dual language support should we use for rooted devices running android 6.0.1?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

You can use the apps on any supported device, regardless if it is rooted or not.
    09-27-16 01:39 AM
    You can use the apps on any supported device, regardless if it is rooted or not.
    So the BlackBerry Manager itself should work on rooted and non rooted, correct?

Just want to make sure I fully understand this particular part.

Cheers!

09-27-16 01:43 AM
    BlackBerry Manager and all apps that it downloads work on a rooted or non rooted device.
    09-27-16 02:22 AM
    BlackBerry Manager and all apps that it downloads work on a rooted or non rooted device.
    Thank you!!

09-27-16 07:05 AM
    Hy Cobalt my blackberry manager won't update and download app it say file Not available
    09-28-16 05:51 AM
    Hy Cobalt can u help me please my blackberry manager say file Not available went I try to download and update app and it say you must update bb+
    09-28-16 07:00 AM
    Are you using the latest version of BlackBerry Manager. What country do you live in?
    09-28-16 08:04 AM
    Are you using the latest version of BlackBerry Manager. What country do you live in?
    Yes the latest I also allow all the permission
    But before that my apps work flawless but when I updated the apps it say file Not available and some off my apps cannot to open it say you must update the blackberry services but I can't also try reinstall everything
    I am on Asia indonesia
    09-28-16 08:28 AM
    Oh yeah I also download trough repository it installed but it say need updated services
    09-28-16 08:32 AM
6,064 ... 142143144145146 ...