Hi Cobalt.. need your help.
    I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 - MIUI 8, 3GB RAM, SD 625 with Android Lollipop..

I have tried re-installing and re-adding all the accounts in BB Hub but unfortunately mails stop syncing and i have to depend on other apps or website to check mails.

I have just 1 email account now, Live.in (Hotmail/outlook), email sync frame is forever and calendar to 3 months with push enabled.

is there a way you can help me in getting this fixed?

PS: i have deleted all BB apps and installed them again (in order of services, hub, bbm and keeper) still it didnt help.
    08-18-16 12:04 AM
    I Did a new set of tests and got new findings.
    BBManager 1.0.0.26 barely patch Services and if Services is running, any other application can not be patched (in My device with 1GB RAM).

BBManager version 1.0.0.25 could patch Services, keyboard and launcher but not Hub, not sure of the other APPs, maybe the new version, Nougat enabled, requires more RAM to patch than the older one or the BlackBerry APPs are more harder to patch now... It doesn't make me happy...
    Well, we are on the ERA of hungry memory apps xD (I will keep using repository for now)

Does some one have the apk for BBManager 1.0.0.25 to make some more tests? xD
    08-18-16 06:00 PM
    Hi Cobalt.. need your help.
    I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 - MIUI 8, 3GB RAM, SD 625 with Android Lollipop..

I have tried re-installing and re-adding all the accounts in BB Hub but unfortunately mails stop syncing and i have to depend on other apps or website to check mails.

I have just 1 email account now, Live.in (Hotmail/outlook), email sync frame is forever and calendar to 3 months with push enabled.

is there a way you can help me in getting this fixed?

PS: i have deleted all BB apps and installed them again (in order of services, hub, bbm and keeper) still it didnt help.
    Hi as mentioned BB Hub is only working in Android M.

We all have the same issue with MIUI on Lollipop.

One way is to unlock your phone and flash CM13. Then you can have BB Hub.
    08-18-16 11:11 PM
    Hi as mentioned BB Hub is only working in Android M.

We all have the same issue with MIUI on Lollipop.

One way is to unlock your phone and flash CM13. Then you can have BB Hub.
    Thats good to hear that i am not alone who is facing this issue.

Are you using CM13 on RN3? if yes, can you please tell me the most easiest way to do it, i am finding unlocking bootloader is quite cumbersome.
    08-19-16 12:16 AM
    Thats good to hear that i am not alone who is facing this issue.

Are you using CM13 on RN3? if yes, can you please tell me the most easiest way to do it, i am finding unlocking bootloader is quite cumbersome.
    Yes I am using Santosh version of CM13 from XDA developer.

Applying unlock code is not that difficult. Normally just a couple of days you will receive the SMS.

Once your have the code and for any reason it is locked back you can always use MiUnlock to unlock the bootloader.
    Hronos likes this.
    08-19-16 12:49 AM
    Has anyone tried to use the BlackBerry content transfer program? I've tried to use it and it comes out with errors like this

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 01:51 PM
    What's the best way for someone on lollipop to keep the keyboard updated?
    08-21-16 01:25 PM
    I think you'd have to regularly check the repository and sideload. Link is in the OP.
    Last edited by underway99; 08-21-16 at 06:27 PM.
    08-21-16 02:53 PM
    Has anyone noticed a difference performance wise with the new version of the apps, versus the old? I'm half inclined to say I think the older ones run a bit smoother...
    08-21-16 06:30 PM
    Anybody else having problems with the new keyboard and spellcheck, running Nougat?
    Seems it doesn't work like before, missing languages. Can't choose the multilingual keyboard anymore. (predictions work for multiple languages, just spellcheck doesn't work)
    08-22-16 04:10 AM
    Seems there is no option to choose multiple languages for spell check on Nougat. (only system languages)
    08-22-16 04:24 AM
    Have you changed the system spellchecker back from Google spellcheck to BlackBerry spellcheck?

BlackBerry 10, CB10 signed.
    08-22-16 08:49 AM
    Last night I pulled out my Android for the first time in months. I realised something. The only way forward for me personally is Android that feels (& works) like BlackBerry.

Vielen Dank f�r diese, Cobalt.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 12:01 PM
    Last night I pulled out my Android for the first time in months. I realised something. The only way forward for me personally is Android that feels (& works) like BlackBerry.

Vielen Dank f�r diese, Cobalt.

Posted via CB10
    Gern geschehen
    08-22-16 01:07 PM
    For those people facing email sync issue ... especially on xiaomi devices miui 8 ...

Check in the permissions setting under autostart. Enable all BlackBerry apps for autostart.

All the sync should fall in place.

It helped me. Working perfectly since last 2 days.
    08-26-16 05:28 AM
    OK so this is a bit off topic but anyone know if the BlackBerry Hub (the official one from BlackBerry in playstore) is available for lollipop devices yet? It shows up as not available for my device (tab4) but I am not sure if that is because it is not yet avail for all lollipop or if it is right now just available for some lollipop phones. I have done some google searches about this and only find earlier general things on the Web about BlackBerry plans to eventually make it available beyond MM, the same statement that was made initially, and that is now an old statement.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    08-26-16 08:04 AM
    OK so this is a bit off topic but anyone know if the BlackBerry Hub (the official one from BlackBerry in playstore) is available for lollipop devices yet? It shows up as not available for my device (tab4) but I am not sure if that is because it is not yet avail for all lollipop or if it is right now just available for some lollipop phones. I have done some google searches about this and only find earlier general things on the Web about BlackBerry plans to eventually make it available beyond MM, the same statement that was made initially, and that is now an old statement.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    Not yet available for lollipop , supports only marshmallow for now

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-26-16 01:27 PM
    Being using this since Cobalt make it available, but lately run into a problem. On my Nexus 7 2nd gen i try to update to latest BBM and a screen overlay detected massage instruct me to turn off this feature to download on chrome. I have been braking my head to turn it off. On my Priv there is an option to turn it off for a time to do this, but on my Nexus there is no option. I turned off this app by app but still get the message. I reset all permission but now I'm unable to grant all permission back to Cobalt's patched apps i get the same message all the time. Any ideas before factory reset.

Do you have any kind of screen dimmer or blue light filter?
    08-26-16 01:44 PM
    It was 3rd party app related don't know which one because I deleted several at a time but it got fixed. Thanks to Cobalt

08-28-16 09:20 AM
    Possibly off topic, if so I apologize...

When I bought the Samsung S7 to replace my stolen Q10 I didn't realize the Samsumg apps for email and calendars were so primitive. I almost gave it back before I found this site.

I just got the full suite of Priv apps working. Great work. Thank you.

The only bit of Samsung terribleness remaining is dealing with voicemails received in the Hub as email attachments. The Samsung uses the native music player and blasts them over the speaker for everyone to hear. I have tried a couple of apps from google play that are meant to deal with this problem but they are terrible. Everytime I get a voicemail I miss my Q10.

Here is my question... the Q10 has an excellent app for opening .wav files that come attached to emails in the Hub. In particular, it allows you to choose to play them over the speaker or on the handset eachtime before playing the message. Is there anything similar available from the Priv?
    08-28-16 06:53 PM
    Hey Cobalt. Just updated BlackBerry Manager to 1.0.0.27. When I click on subscribe it says I have 4 days left. Can I just subscribe through BlackBerry Hub and still keep the keyboard AND all the apps in BlackBerry Manager? Or do I have to delete Manager and install all from Playstore?

I really want to keep ALL the apps running from BlackBerry Manager. And continue using BlackBerry Manager. Your work is terrific! Have donated to your work in the past. Want to support BlackBerry and do what is legal. Not sure about the laws in US. Love the new updates!

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks - Joe

08-29-16 08:37 PM
    Done and Donated! Set up on my LG G3 and loving it! After seeing no hope of a Verizon DTek and being sick of my lagging Z10, it was time to jump. Seeing BlackBerry put out this suite, and Cobalt's work to make it accessible, I felt reassured knowing I could at least have my Hub and Keyboard.
    08-29-16 10:59 PM
    Hey Cobalt. Just updated BlackBerry Manager to 1.0.0.27. When I click on subscribe it says I have 4 days left. Can I just subscribe through BlackBerry Hub and still keep the keyboard AND all the apps in BlackBerry Manager? Or do I have to delete Manager and install all from Playstore?

I really want to keep ALL the apps running from BlackBerry Manager. And continue using BlackBerry Manager. Your work is terrific! Have donated to your work in the past. Want to support BlackBerry and do what is legal. Not sure about the laws in US. Love the new updates!

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks - Joe

You can keep Keyboard and Launcher, they work in a mixed setup. All other apps that need Hub+ must be installed either all from Play Store or all from BlackBerry Manager.
    tryfe likes this.
    08-30-16 01:17 AM
    You can keep Keyboard and Launcher, they work in a mixed setup. All other apps that need Hub+ must be installed either all from Play Store or all from BlackBerry Manager.
    I have the apps from BlackBerry Manager installed on my G4. How is it going to work when the full suite is available from the Play store . . . will they stop working and I will have to uninstall and get from the Play Store? And will the keyboard still work then? I am confused about the way things will work.

08-30-16 09:00 AM
    It will continue to work. Also the updates.
    Hronos likes this.
    08-30-16 10:07 AM
6,064 ... 124125126127128 ...