Do you have enough space on your sd?
    Don't have an SD card my tablet cant take one.
    I have about 8 gig left...

Also I am only having this issue since the last 2 BlackBerry manager updates. The first update that you changed the same server to Google I did not have any issues!

The issue is only when there is an update but installing from scratch it does not error me out.
    07-27-16 08:36 AM
    Is there a way to give you logs?
    07-27-16 08:37 AM
    I've had an "unknown error" window pop up when I try to download the Hub update. I assumed that it was due to the fact that I'm on Nougat. Will this update show up in the repository?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-27-16 09:16 AM
    I've had an "unknown error" window pop up when I try to download the Hub update. I assumed that it was due to the fact that I'm on Nougat. Will this update show up in the repository?

I am also on Android N
    07-27-16 09:23 AM
    ?
    i am no have problem, can install update (android 6.0)
    07-27-16 02:43 PM
    On Android 6, everything is working exactly the same as on a BlackBerry Priv. All the good but also all the bad (like message integration of SMS or WhatsApp, that should be improved by BlackBerry).
    I have this problem.

Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-43443.jpg  
    07-27-16 04:11 PM
    I am also on Android N
    I think its compatibility issue, im running on Nougat, i installed apps manually from the repository and Blackberry Manager just to get notified for updates
    07-27-16 06:22 PM
    That would be my plan and I'm just waiting for the updated Hub app to be added.

07-27-16 07:42 PM
    And im waiting for new keyboard
    07-27-16 07:52 PM
    Still cannot get Calendar and Contacts to work in my HTC One M8 bummer. Tried reinstall and all.

07-27-16 08:37 PM
    There was a new update for BlackBerry Hub but I can't download it.
    07-28-16 08:38 AM
    Me pasa igual a mi con mi M8, ningun HTC est� trabajando calendario ni contactos parece ser cuestion de empresa, esperar alguna actualizacion o arreglo para eso. Saludos desde Guatemala
    07-28-16 10:04 AM
    Me pasa igual a mi con mi M8, ningun HTC est� trabajando calendario ni contactos parece ser cuestion de empresa, esperar alguna actualizacion o arreglo para eso. Saludos desde Guatemala
    Sadly I don't understand what has been said...

07-28-16 10:06 AM
    Sadly I don't understand what has been said...

lol sorry I only speak Spanish but I tradusco
    It happens like me with my M8 , HTC is working any calendar or contacts seems to be a matter of business , expect some update or fix for that. Greetings from Guatemala
    07-28-16 10:11 AM
    Here's something odd again. I set up an imap email account and when I send an email from BlackBerry Hub on Android S7 I get a copy of the sent email emailed to my originating imap account. I never set that up. Can't locate a setting that would prevent. Ideas?

Posted via my Z30.
    07-28-16 10:12 AM
    lol sorry I only speak Spanish but I tradusco
    It happens like me with my M8 , HTC is working any calendar or contacts seems to be a matter of business , expect some update or fix for that. Greetings from Guatemala
    Thanks yeah at the moment, just using stock Contacts and Calendar but it would've been great if they both had worked.

07-28-16 10:17 AM
    Cobalt,

I have installed all this on my Vertu and it worked great, then the update to 6.0 from BB and it all went south as no BB apps would then work. You then posted the older versions for 5.0 and I was back in business. Somehow, my BB Manager has been updated (I probably hit "update" without thinking about it) and I now get the "Android version not supported. Please update your device to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)." and then it closes. When I look at your revised original post, it looks like no 5.0 support is now longer available. My question: is the 5.0 BB Manager still available from your site? I am hesitant to try without your direction as I don't want to destroy what I currently have working on the phone. If what I have now is as good as it gets, OK, but if the option exists to reinstall Manager and get some of the newer app updates, I would like to take advantage of that. By the way, I am not sure when my phone will be updated to 6.0 so for now, this is my only option.

As always, thanks so much for all of your work on this.

Kurt
    07-28-16 11:27 AM
    I'm sorry, but BlackBerry decided to drop Android 5.x support. The files on my share (recent folder) still do work on 5.1.1, but are no longer updated by BlackBerry.

As BlackBerry Manager now pulls the files directly from Play Store, there was no other option than to drop Android 5.x support for BlackBerry Manager.
    07-28-16 12:16 PM
    Anyone has experience with Moto G4 using BB Manager? I would like to buy the moto g4 but only if the bb apps work properly on it.
    07-28-16 01:36 PM
    Why don't you just try it?
    07-28-16 02:39 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Any chance you can post the new Hub? Running Nougat and while all the other apps play nice , BB manager won't download and patch.

07-28-16 03:24 PM
    So there's a new BBM update out now?

07-28-16 05:07 PM
    I'm sorry, but BlackBerry decided to drop Android 5.x support. The files on my share (recent folder) still do work on 5.1.1, but are no longer updated by BlackBerry.

As BlackBerry Manager now pulls the files directly from Play Store, there was no other option than to drop Android 5.x support for BlackBerry Manager.
    Hi Cobalt,
    Any chance you can post the new Hub? Running Nougat and while all the other apps play nice , BB manager won't download and patch.

Please post it thanks
    07-28-16 06:43 PM
    Also hub shows nothing but a blank screen and zeros when I receive new items

07-28-16 09:17 PM

Hi Cobalt, please can you update the BBM to the latest version 3.0 in your swisscom directory. Since I am still on Android 5.0, I am using the old patched files. Thanks

07-28-16 11:35 PM
6,064 ... 111112113114115 ...