Nah it work work
    07-25-16 06:43 AM

Hello there.

Just to let you know that contact is not working on my android 6.0.
    This happen everytime I want to add new contact.

Thanx in advance.
    07-26-16 07:00 AM
    Hey, great work with the tool, it really brings back the BB 10-ish feeling that I've missed since I had to switch to an Android phone. Everything seems to be working so far, except for the Multi-Language input method for the keyboard, which I cannot get to work properly. I added a multi-language keyboard, with my primary language as English (UK) and Romanian as secondary, saved it but when it takes me to the input method, the English (UK)/Romanian option does not show up in the active input methods list. I also tried other combinations, like English and French and so on and so forth, but none of them showed in the list. Am I doing something wrong or this feature simply does not work? Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-1.jpg Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-2.jpg Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-3.jpg

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, the BlackBerry manager version is 1.0.0.23 and the BlackBerry keyboard version is 2.1.0.6614.
    07-26-16 07:57 AM
    Seems to be configured ok. You won't see a keyboard named with both languages. Did you try to type in both languages? It should switch between the languages while you are typing.
    07-26-16 08:21 AM
    Nah it work work
    Has someone attempted it, or you are just saying it? Cut you guys pull off some amazing things

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-26-16 08:33 AM
    Seems to be configured ok. You won't see a keyboard named with both languages. Did you try to type in both languages? It should switch between the languages while you are typing.
    Yes, I typed in both languages, it did not recognize the words from the secondary language.
    As for it creating a keyboard named with both languages, it does, or... at least it does on PRIV according to this video :
    07-26-16 09:11 AM
    Yes, I typed in both languages, it did not recognize the words from the secondary language.
    As for it creating a keyboard named with both languages, it does, or... at least it does on PRIV according to this video :
    I think there is a small trick to getting it to work. I had problems setting it up myself. There should be a couple of posts about it earlier in this thread (sometime in May, I think).
    07-26-16 01:55 PM
    Great work Cobolt! One thing I always missed since switching was the blackberry hub! It works great but one annoyance is I get backberry services stopped working every couple of minutes or so, Im running marshmallow on Samsung s6

Thanks

07-26-16 04:10 PM
    Looks like you didn't grant all permissions. Use BlackBerry Manager to install the apps and read the instructions in BlackBerry Manager.
    07-26-16 05:07 PM
    Looks like you didn't grant all permissions. Use BlackBerry Manager to install the apps and read the instructions in BlackBerry Manager.
    Ahh okay I'm pretty sure I did accept but I'll try it again! Thanks again!

07-26-16 05:20 PM
    Try select Romanian language as primary language and select English UK as secondary language. Then choose second entry of Romanian language in input languages. Restart your phone, it will download Romanian input language (download via wifi), done, you can use both languages when typing.
    07-26-16 05:49 PM
    Saw a new Hub update. BlackBerry Manager downloaded, patched and installed flawlessly.

07-26-16 07:21 PM
    07-26-16 11:44 PM
    What was changed after the update?
    07-27-16 12:48 AM
    Unknown. BlackBerry is saying minor bug fixes but no details are available.
    07-27-16 03:47 AM
    Try via mobile network only. I had that problem a few days ago, wouldn't download via wi-fi. A Google side issue.
    07-27-16 03:48 AM
    Oh... please bring a switch language button on keyboard.
    You cant type quickly having no this feature!
    07-27-16 04:34 AM
    Try select Romanian language as primary language and select English UK as secondary language. Then choose second entry of Romanian language in input languages. Restart your phone, it will download Romanian input language (download via wifi), done, you can use both languages when typing.
    Somehow, this worked. I ticked only Romanian in input languages, without even setting up multiple keyboards with Romanian/English, then chose the default keyboard as BlackBerry Keyboard - Romanian and, no idea how, it also corrects and predicts English. I will try to dig deeper in this thread as suggested by artob to see if there is a way to properly set up multiple keyboard, if I won't get it to work that way, this does it just fine.
    Thanks for the advice!
    07-27-16 05:26 AM
    Something is wrong with the update for the Blackberry Hub. I tried updating it and it continually showed update available. So I tried u installing it and now it won't reinstall

07-27-16 05:57 AM
    Can you explain a bit more detailed?
    07-27-16 06:23 AM
    I fixed the problem. Blackberry Hub is working again on my Samsung S7.

07-27-16 06:24 AM
    Work on wifi ☺

Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20160727-191945.jpg  
    07-27-16 07:22 AM
    Try via mobile network only. I had that problem a few days ago, wouldn't download via wi-fi. A Google side issue.
    Tried same error.

It's downloading the file but gives that error before applying the patch
    07-27-16 08:18 AM
    Work on wifi ☺

?
    07-27-16 08:18 AM
    Tried same error.

It's downloading the file but gives that error before applying the patch
    Do you have enough space on your sd?
    07-27-16 08:34 AM
6,064 ... 110111112113114 ...