All you guys that now have problems with android versions could contact the developer from you BlackBerry and say to him you want an update to BlackBerry 10. I am sure none of you did this before type here a complaint!!!
    That's why BlackBerry apps are not updated constantly cause devs think we have no downloads on blackberry but we do have on Android so android is of course more valuable for us let's update it and leave BlackBerry App as it is, no one making any noise about that so everything is good!
    Now guys go and send an email to the dev saying you want a native BlackBerry update for Waze! Posted via CB10
    First of all, I did not post here to "complain". As I said - it was a public service announcement. A warning to others before they update.

Second, you want me to try and convince devs to devote time to their BB10 offerings at the same time BlackBerry themselves are all but ignoring the platform? Go ahead if you really think it will help, but I won't waste my time on that. The BB10 user base is declining, not growing. If a dev has little motivation to Service BB10 today, they will have even less motivation tomorrow.

If I find apps I need on Snap, and they work - fine. If not, Oh well - I will eventually leave to something else. We will all have to leave eventually anyway.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 07:11 PM
    Use the 3.9.7.101 beta works great down load from APK Mirror , do a google search download to your PC, then side load to BB Z30, you can try to download it directly to your SD card if you have one in your Z, not sure you can do it that way, once downloaded and the apk file is in your Download folder either Device or Media Card, just clik it and it will load install.. Happy New Year
    12-24-15 02:45 PM
    v3.9.8.0 back to working fine again.
    12-24-15 03:10 PM
    v3.9.8.0 back to working fine again.
    Yes, version 3.9.8.0 is working well on my...

Posted via CB app on my BlackBerry Classic
    12-25-15 12:16 PM
    New version released today, also 3.9.8.0, anyone test it yet?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 12:54 PM
    New version released today, also 3.9.8.0, anyone test it yet?

Posted via CB10
    I loaded it - seems to be working fine so far. I had to uninstall previous version, and wait a long time for the first launch as usual.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 01:16 PM
    I loaded it - seems to be working fine so far. I had to uninstall previous version, and wait a long time for the first launch as usual.

Posted via CB10

I find it loading faster if you connect to wifi

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 01:59 PM
    Confirmed, 398 working fine.

Swiped from my Z30 /10.3.2
    12-26-15 04:50 AM
    Same here 3.9.8 working fine. Had to wait a long time after install. But after that it seems to work fine.
    12-28-15 09:19 PM
    Okay believe or not I'm back to 395.

Only realised today that locations are not showing up when I search, only getting a blank screen. Then it crashes.

I'm gonna stick with 395 for a while, as everything works.

12-29-15 02:06 PM
    Okay believe or not I'm back to 395.

Only realised today that locations are not showing up when I search, only getting a blank screen. Then it crashes.

I'm gonna stick with 395 for a while, as everything works.

I have not seen any problem with searches yet. They come up fine.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 05:59 PM
    Started ru Ning 4.0.1 yesterday. Had a lot of trouble logging in had to use my Facebook account, and then it set me back to baby wazer.

Logged out of Facebook and hack in again then it recognized my original account and my current score.

Running fine so far, however, the removed the All Reports link, so you can't see reports from different places not close to you. Really dumb, as I used that a lot.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 08:00 AM
37 12