Hi!
    I got your blackberry manager and i can say you have done a great work! Thanks! But I need some help with WA and FB notifications....how can you help us?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-27-16 04:46 PM
    Whats wrong with WA and fb notifications?
    03-28-16 02:45 AM
    Whats wrong with WA and fb notifications?
    I don't receive WA and fb notifications in the hub
    All the others works perfectly : BBM, 3 email accounts, text messages, call logs...twitter started today to work after weeks...

03-28-16 03:22 AM
    I don't receive WA and fb notifications in the hub
    All the others works perfectly : BBM, 3 email accounts, text messages, call logs...twitter started today to work after weeks...

I receive WhatsApp, but NOT facebook, I am writing this in several posts, so far. If anyone can help out, I would really be grateful. Thanks to Cobalt for its great job, everything else works great!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 01:17 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1067664

See also the discussion about fb notifications not appearing in Hub on this other thread, it seems a common problem for Samsung S7 and S6

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 04:55 PM
    I do have a Samsung S6 and I get all FB notifications in hub. If all permissions are set correctly (and you rebooted your device after setting them!) and it still doesn't work, you should verify your facebook notifications settings. Maybe your turned them off somewhere.
    03-29-16 02:13 AM
    I do have a Samsung S6 and I get all FB notifications in hub. If all permissions are set correctly (and you rebooted your device after setting them!) and it still doesn't work, you should verify your facebook notifications settings. Maybe your turned them off somewhere.
    Thanks again for your suggestion, as a matter of fact, I have all fb settings regularly enabled. The only strange thing is that on the phone the fb account results not synced. When you try to sync it, it reduplicates. I have rebooted once again the device, but notifications still do not appear in hub. They don't even appear separately, as fb Messenger notifications do

03-29-16 07:16 AM
    Maybe you should reinstall facebook.
    03-29-16 09:32 AM
    Maybe you should reinstall facebook.
    Just tried and rebooted the device: there are still no notifications. And I got a duplicated account in hub.

03-29-16 11:35 AM
    Just tried and rebooted the device: there are still no notifications. And I got a duplicated account in hub.

Exactly the same thing with mine. All permissions set on both Facebook and the setting on the device. Getting two Facebook sections in Hub.

03-29-16 01:39 PM
    Very well said.

I have never not had a BB until yesterday. I had the S7 for one day, too bad it was on Sprint where you may not have data and voice simultaneously. I decided to trek to Verizon. I saw the PRIV and had to have it. It is not a Blackberry, sure it has a HUB, but it uses android text message services so you cant even share a photo through a text by creating a new message in the BB Hub. Its OS is Android so there is no engineering screen and no way to do anything that a BB does. I am getting an s7 edge tomorrow (I would get a Passport if Verizon had it).
    10-06-16 11:30 PM
    Very well said.

I have never not had a BB until yesterday. I had the S7 for one day, too bad it was on Sprint where you may not have data and voice simultaneously. I decided to trek to Verizon. I saw the PRIV and had to have it. It is not a Blackberry, sure it has a HUB, but it uses android text message services so you cant even share a photo through a text by creating a new message in the BB Hub. Its OS is Android so there is no engineering screen and no way to do anything that a BB does. I am getting an s7 edge tomorrow (I would get a Passport if Verizon had it).
    Disable the Verizon app and try Yaata instead

10-07-16 09:23 PM
37 12