I feel like Hub was much faster before, then they updated the HUB it was a disaster (check the threads, probably about 4-5 months ago?) then they immediately fixed it, it was back to super smooth hub. Whatever happened, recently it started running slow again, maybe they implemented those things that broke Hub one by one and slowly, but I am not very happy with the slow hub on my Priv.
    05-15-17 03:22 PM
    I feel like Hub was much faster before, then they updated the HUB it was a disaster (check the threads, probably about 4-5 months ago?) then they immediately fixed it, it was back to super smooth hub. Whatever happened, recently it started running slow again, maybe they implemented those things that broke Hub one by one and slowly, but I am not very happy with the slow hub on my Priv.
    Have you updated to the new version today? New version is buttery smooth for me now.

I did have some lag with the April and March versions as well.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    05-15-17 03:37 PM
    Have you updated to the new version today? New version is buttery smooth for me now.

I did have some lag with the April and March versions as well.
    Thanks, for some reason update available notification did not show up today. I don't regularly check Play store for updates, but after your post, there it was, 9 updates available. Updating right now, thanks!
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-15-17 03:51 PM
    Thanks, for some reason update available notification did not show up today. I don't regularly check Play store for updates, but after your post, there it was, 9 updates available. Updating right now, thanks!
    Please report back with your findings!
    05-16-17 06:24 PM
    Please report back with your findings!
    Hub is definitely faster, I wish BB made an update to make the Priv Android run as fast as the Hub is running compared to before.
    05-16-17 11:00 PM
    Sorry I take it back, hub felt faster, then it went down hill, actually it feel slower right now.
    Overall I don't know how much longer I can stand this slowness.
    05-23-17 07:45 PM
    Sorry I take it back, hub felt faster, then it went down hill, actually it feel slower right now.
    Overall I don't know how much longer I can stand this slowness.
    Maybe try clearing the hub+ services cache..

So, settings, apps, hub+ services , data usage
    Attached Thumbnails Is there anyway to make Hub run faster?-30350.jpg  
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    05-25-17 04:29 AM