And what has calling out the dev done?

you still have no solution.

And I agree he should remove the paid links for it.
    And what would have sitting there and doing nothing achieved? At least by complaining people have made it known they're not prepared to accept this lying down. We paid for a service and we deserve to know what's going on. If that's not possible close the app, stop charging for it and repay everyone. The fact that the dev isn't communicating makes this whole situation rather shifty. If you're quite happy to sit back and accept that then do so, an awful lot of us aren't. I really don't understand why you can't see the logic in this. Seriously, I've got a whole bunch of junk to sell you if you're truly this apathetic.

I run my own company and I wouldn't even dream of treating my customers like this no matter how much they've spent in doing business with me.
    02-06-17 11:43 AM
    I think if I were the creator of Snap and after having read through this entire forum post I would be inclined to say..

FU! I AIN'T FIXING S@#T!! F#$K OFF! DONE WITH BB AND IT'S WHINY B$^CHES!

.. but that's just me.

FYI: You catch more flies with honey then with vinegar
    02-07-17 01:21 PM
    I think if I were the creator of Snap and after having read through this entire forum post I would be inclined to say..

.. but that's just me.

So, if 8 months is unreasonable for people to be upset, what's your number?
    anon(9169048) likes this.
    02-07-17 01:24 PM

.. but that's just me.

At this point I don't really need the app at all but I don't think it's fair to keep it on a web site and charge for it if it isn't going to work. I don't really care if he fixes it. I've got my money's worth from the app from using it for 2 years, but I know of 3 people who have paid and got nothing for it---that ain't right. Take it down from the site for God's sake, is that asking too much?
    02-07-17 02:14 PM
    I'm on 10.3.2 and snap doesn't work either

Poetry in Motion
    02-08-17 05:08 AM
    There was an update today on Twitter:

Snap and 10.3.3-img_20170213_094010.png

So it seems it's ALL BlackBerry's fault for why the app wasn't ready for 10.3.3. launch despite the having 7 months to deal with issues before hand. It's also BlackBerry's fault we're sitting on a further 3 months since the app went down, and; it's BlackBerry's fault the dev stopped communicating with people who had PAID for the app and had nothing to show for it. I wonder who the dev thinks is at fault for continuing to sell V3 on his website despite him knowing the app doesn't work on the latest OS?

Posted via CB10
    02-13-17 08:47 AM
    A few days ago, a Verizon BB Classic did an autoupdate to 10.3.3. I was a fool for not making sure that Software Updates was turned off.
    02-15-17 02:23 AM
    A few days ago, a Verizon BB Classic did an autoupdate to 10.3.3. I was a fool for not making sure that Software Updates was turned off.
    I wouldn't say you're a fool, you should be able to download new OSs without fear that apps are going to fail you because they weren't updated.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 06:40 AM
    I wouldn't say you're a fool, you should be able to download new OSs without fear that apps are going to fail you because they weren't updated.

Posted via CB10
    what's wrong with the developer. He is simply sitting back on his behind and doesent even have the professional courtesy to tell the folks that the product is not working. The least he can do is to post a notification on his website that the product doesent work with 10.3.3, rather he goes the unethical route of hanging people to buy it and not be able to use it!!! SIMPLY PATHETIC!!!
    02-18-17 02:40 PM
    what's wrong with the developer. He is simply sitting back on his behind and doesent even have the professional courtesy to tell the folks that the product is not working. The least he can do is to post a notification on his website that the product doesent work with 10.3.3, rather he goes the unethical route of hanging people to buy it and not be able to use it!!! SIMPLY PATHETIC!!!
    I have no idea why the dev did what he/she did, I can't explain it away. But in all the time he/she has had to sort things out (9 months to date) there has been little to no communication between the dev and his/her users. 3 tweets in all that time and the last one blames BlackBerry.
    02-18-17 05:49 PM
    Colbalt's solution may be the friend but where do I find it to try it? and do I have to delete all apps loaded via Snap ?
    02-22-17 09:39 PM
    Colbalt's solution may be the friend but where do I find it to try it? and do I have to delete all apps loaded via Snap ?
    Cobalt's file share:

[url]https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Play Services v10.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (but don't open).
    Install Play Store v6.
    Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

If an app requires Google Play Services:
    Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.

If after all that, your app still won't work, then it's simply not compatible with BB10.
    02-22-17 09:45 PM
    Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Play Services v10.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (but don't open).
    Install Play Store v6.
    Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

If an app requires Google Play Services:
    Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.
    I can't get that working either - which is extremely frustrating.

Just the Amazon appstore left for me...
    02-25-17 04:49 PM
    Same here!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-17 05:38 PM
    Any update on a fix??

Posted via CB10
    Gonna have to pipe in on this too. I'm sure I'm not alone in being willing to pay for a small update.
    02-26-17 03:24 AM
    I paid the minimum during the wait for 10.3.3 with the expectation I would purchase again at the top price if it worked, but I now begin to wonder when the developer neither updates information regarding version 3 on his web page nor informs at time of purchase that it will not work with 10.3.3 and relies on two tweets instead.

It is a shame that he has compromised goodwill, which is a intangible asset in business, because if he had maintained goodwill and he had fixed Snap on 10.3.3 he could have raised the price. I would have believed it was worth it to keep Google/Alphabet at arms length. With effort he can reassure his customers; while his customers can make it worth his time to make it work.
    02-27-17 01:40 PM
    Just the Amazon appstore left for me..
    Try this Google Play Store client: https://github.com/yeriomin/YalpStore
    jhanks64 and glamrlama like this.
    02-27-17 01:42 PM
    What an excellent find! It works for me on BB 10.3.3!
    02-28-17 01:54 PM
    Been told to make sure you check that the dev's are legit for each app you download from that site no matter how real they seem, apparently there are a lot of fakes and malware.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 02:29 PM
    Been told to make sure you check that the dev's are legit for each app you download from that site no matter how real they seem, apparently there are a lot of fakes and malware.

Posted via CB10
    I hear you! I've been using the F-Droid app (open source android app store) for quite a while now and so far so good. I first saw the Yalp Store app on that site and so downloaded it from there. I know you have to be careful on all these 3rd party sites but I trust this one. I have done some research into F-Droid safety but have not found any problems with it. Can you steer me to a site that shows malware problems for F-Droid? The nice thing I find about here is that nothing requires Google Play Services and is pretty much guaranteed to work on my Passport. Kind of limited app selection, but there are some useful apps there.

edit: I also have a spare z10 as a tester and I use that for installing and trying out all android apps from wherever I get them first before I put them on my Passport.
    02-28-17 02:55 PM
    10 months since the dev beta release; nearly 100 days/over 3 months since dev confirmed there was an issue.
    Last edited by HelloNuman; 03-09-17 at 08:05 AM.
    03-09-17 07:12 AM
    Will not work for me this guy is scamming people luckily I paid by PayPal and was able to get my money back from PayPal. I will never support this guy again I don't trust him and think he is scamming people. I don't need a app like this that bad if he has a free version I will use it. I included a add blocker in my router and not the ones from any app store
    03-25-17 05:30 PM
    I emailed him once asking for a download link to the version I purchased since the link had expired and I never heard back.

Thanks but no thanks... Cobalt's solution worked best for me and I haven't looked back since.

Thank you for guys like Cobalt.
    mpokeras likes this.
    03-25-17 06:31 PM
    Hi, can I help me, I need install snap 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 01:20 AM
    Hi, can I help me, I need install snap 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 has the answer above you. I've been using it and it works great.
    04-01-17 01:26 AM
136 ... 3456