So, after 11 years, I've left BB and started using an S7 Edge this week. I've got all the BB apps setup and working smoothly - thanks Cobalt. In order to not double up all my notifications or kill my battery I've disabled the Gmail app and haven't setup any email accounts outside the Hub (other than my primary google account). The built-in email app initially synched my Gmail account but I've had sync turned off since May 23rd.

When accessing my email in my car, all I see are SMS and the disabled Gmail account - last update May 23rd. No sign of any of my other 5 email addresses. With my Z30 I saw all five accounts + SMS. On another thread, a user with a Priv said he sees all accounts as setup in the Hub.

So the question is, does anyone know how to make an external viewer look to the Hub to see accounts as opposed to the accounts setup top level in settings?

Any settings in the Hub I don't know about? Android bluetooth settings I can't see (e.g., on the Z30 under Bluetooth you could turn accounts on and off to the car).
    05-27-16 11:04 AM
    Maybe info on what Car and the system you are using to view emails would help?
    05-27-16 11:07 AM
    Lexus Enform
    05-27-16 11:09 AM